KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Luke Skywalker vs. KOTOR Trash team

DE Luke Skywalker vs. KOTOR Trash team
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DE Luke Skywalker vs. KOTOR Trash team

DE Luke Skywalker

vs.

Darth Sion, Atton Rand, Jedi Exile, Vrook Lamar

Who wins

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:00 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Luke slices and dices.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:02 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Can. Meetra mimic his form?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 03:31 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I realize this is supposed to be a troll thread, but I'm actually going to say the team. DE Luke is arguably still inferior to Darth Vader, Meetra is on par with Obi-Wan Kenobi in his prime; who is also comparable to Vader comparatively speaking, at least a duelist. So it's reasonable to guess that Meetra would be able to at least contend with Vader for a time. Sion is actually excellent support, considering he can't ****ing die unless he's convinced to do so. Atton is a non factor, but Vrook is skilled enough to be able to run interference with Sion's aid. So the team, minus Atton, is actually capable of besting Darth Vader. And because DE Luke is below Darth Vader it's safe to say that besting Luke wouldn't be harder than fighting Vader. Team honestly wins.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:12 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

lol @ Sion being useful but Atton being a non-factor.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:16 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Sion is really only useful due to his immortality, otherwise he'd be useless as well. Atton wouldn't usually be a non-factor I will say, but against somebody that's near Vader level there's really not much he can contribute, not as far as I'm aware anyway.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:17 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Tanking one strike every now and then is only so useful. But fair enough.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:22 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

DE Luke > Vader, but that's got a metric shit ton of circumstances behind it.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:23 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tanking one strike every now and then is only so useful. But fair enough.
thumb up

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
DE Luke > Vader, but that's got a metric shit ton of circumstances behind it.
I could see that case being made, it's certainly not crazy to think Luke could be above Vader at that point in time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:27 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Now, if you put the 20 elite sith there it could be a fight.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:28 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

The 20 Elite Sith stomp.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:29 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

What if we add Scourge?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 05:32 AM
darthbane77

To the KOTOR team? Considering Scourge is supposed to equal to or greater than any member of the DC barring Jadus I'd say that makes it easier for the KOTOR team. Adding Scourge to Luke's team probably gives the win to Luke actually.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:03 AM
The Merchant

Team. Ancient Jedi/Sith>Current.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:06 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

DE Luke slaughters them lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:17 PM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote