KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs KOTOR II Exile, Traya, 20 elite Sith, Dooku, Angral and Atton Rand

Revan vs KOTOR II Exile, Traya, 20 elite Sith, Dooku, Angral and Atton Rand
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UCanShootMyNova

Revan vs KOTOR II Exile, Traya, 20 elite Sith, Dooku, Angral and Atton Rand

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:29 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Which version of Revan? SoR?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:30 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Which incarnation?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:30 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Whatever you consider his prime.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:31 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

That would be SoR Revan. In which case Revan wins.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:31 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's a fact that SOR is his most powerful incarnation.

Anyway, he wins in a hard fight.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:32 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
It's a fact that SOR is his most powerful incarnation.

Quote?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:34 AM
darthbane77

Aside from his feats being superior to any previous version of himself? He claims his power has "intensified" though that could be Dark Side arrogance talking. It's fairly obvious he's supposed to be more powerful than he was previously though.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:35 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote:
"I've been reborn. My mind is clearer, my power intensified."
- Revan

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:37 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Syn, FB?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Revan beating Dooku, Exile, Traya and distractions? erm

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:38 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Don't really see how. Blasting back Vitiate trumps anything he's done in his SoR incarnation and his power was split in SoR. His power being distilled or focused purely on the Darkside might intensify his power in that area but overall he's going to be weaker without his other half.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:39 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Syn, FB?

On my phone and I can't get on without answering questions I exceeded my attempts on.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:40 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by SunRazer
Revan beating Dooku, Exile, Traya and distractions? erm

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He was barely defeated by one of the protags and a group of the greatest heroes in the Empire and Republic, whilst aided by Revan's Force Ghost before facing and barely losing to the Coalition strike team and the same protag.

Pretty sure he's winning.

AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Don't really see how. Blasting back Vitiate trumps anything he's done in his SoR incarnation and his power was split in SoR. His power being distilled or focused purely on the Darkside might intensify his power in that area but overall he's going to be weaker without his other half.

His other half was knowledge and wisdom, not power. He blasted back Vitiate whilst Vitiate was focused on mentally breaking him, by the way.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:42 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Revan dies, yeah.

Dooku, Traya, and the Exile could prolly do it on their own.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Revan's ability to contend and barely lose TWICE to two separate strike teams that consisted of the most powerful individuals in the galaxy is likely his best feat tbcfh.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:43 AM
UCanShootMyNova

His other half was knowledge and wisdom, not power. He blasted back Vitiate whilst Vitiate was focused on mentally breaking him, by the way.

I'm referring to his light side half.

I'm aware.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:44 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He was barely defeated by one of the protags and a group of the greatest heroes in the Empire and Republic, whilst aided by Revan's Force Ghost before facing and barely losing to the Coalition strike team and the same protag.

Pretty sure he's winning.

On an immensely powerful nexus, with Dooku, Exile and Traya being stronger than the protag, Marr and Satele, and the others being non-Force sensitives that should've been killed off immediately but were instead unharmed?

It's likely that Revan just made it extremely hard for them to kill him with defensive powers, teleporting etc. The fact that he inflicts no damage on any of them, not even the non-Force sensitives, suggests that he wasn't actually contending with them in offensive output as well, or at most was just hurling them without inflicting any permanent injury.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:45 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote