KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vrook/Kavar/Zez-Kai Ell Run The Gauntlet

Vrook/Kavar/Zez-Kai Ell Run The Gauntlet
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Vrook/Kavar/Zez-Kai Ell Run The Gauntlet

Fights take place in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave. Morals on. Full restore between each round.

Warmup: Overseers Harkun & Tremel

1. Captain Yarri & 2 Imperial Guards

2. Darth Skotia, Skeesk and Skarsk

3. Dark Jedi Master & 2 Dark Jedi (Tomb of Freedon Nadd in KotOR II)

4. Nomen Karr & Jaesa Willsaam

5. Sadic, Praven & Nefarid

6. Darth Karrid & her apprentices

7. Tol Braga, Warren Sedoru, Leeha Narezz

8. Quinlan Vos, Aayla Secura & Tholme

Boss: Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto

Bonus Run 1: Lonna Vash joins the Masters. All four run the gauntlet again. Where do they stop now?

Bonus Run 2: Atris joins the Masters. Now all five of them run the gauntlet. Where do they stop now?

Last edited by SunRazer on Mar 4th, 2017 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:02 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

5-7

Bonus: 7

Bonus 2: 8

"On the edge of sanity"

Last edited by TenebrousWay on Mar 4th, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:04 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

How do you remember the names of so many fodder?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Edited to add another bonus round for two in total.

@Azronger- I've played SWTOR, so I remember Harkun, Tremel etc. The only other fodder here are Skeesk and Skarsk, and I had to search up their names. lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:08 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

8 or boss.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:09 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Personally, I think they might stop at 7 or 8 in the main round. With Lonna Vash, they probably make it to the boss. With Atris, they should clear.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:25 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Kavar is the weakest. Kolar dominates him and can hold off Zez. Saesee defeats Vrook and Kit either solos or hold his own quite confortably against Atris and Vash until the fodder are dispatched.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:31 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

My argument involved Force attacks as well, but on a second thought it might not be very relevant. A lack of exposure isn't a good argument to hold against Kolar. Where you rank him is arbitrary, but if you hold him to be around where Kit or Saesee are with the Force then the KotOR II team probably can't do anything to him. In that case bonus run 2 could well end at the B-team as well. They should beat round 8, though.

How good was Quinlan when Kolar dominated him?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:46 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I have Kit as the MVP and game changer here with Kolar as a close second. Kavar and to a lesser extent Zez are decisively inferior to his opponents to the point Kolar or Saesee can hold two of them while the other defeats Vrook.

Kit can hold (or even defeat Atris and Vash) long enough for Vrook to be defeated, then the team simply implodes.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:23 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

That's fair. I think it's closer than what you depicted, but it should be in favour of the B-team regardless.

Although I'm not seeing how the original run could stop at 5 or 6. I'd have thought that they'd at least make it to 7.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 05:34 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

8 or Boss
Boss

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote