KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » [Canon] DD Asajj Ventress & RotS Grievous vs RotS Count Dooku

[Canon] DD Asajj Ventress & RotS Grievous vs RotS Count Dooku
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

[Canon] DD Asajj Ventress & RotS Grievous vs RotS Count Dooku

Let's say Dooku summons Grievous to his quarters on Serenno to discuss the next offensive against the Republic. Unbeknownst to him, Grievous had banded up with Ventress to get rid of the Count once and for all. Both of them enter Tyranus' chambers and a duel to the death begins.

Would Dooku beat them? For how much out of ten? Remember that this is canon only. Morals on.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:59 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Dooku, obviously.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I could see that happening if he makes liberal use of the Force, but if he decides to engage them in sabers first, he may not even get a break to use the Force (I doubt it, though, since even in Canon the Count is a master of finding instances in which to use the Force in duels). In any case, if the fight is primarily sabers-oriented, I'm open to the possibility that Tyranus might not win.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:13 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Sabers only he probably doesn't win, yeah. With the Force he simple ragdolls Ventress and schools Grievous.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:15 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Right, but this is morals on. When has he engaged two fighters by just ragdolling one and then fighting the other?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:16 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Not sure about DD Ventress, since I've never read DD, but Dooku was clowning TCW Ventress and Savage in sabers by dodging all of their strikes unarmed. He's also dominated duos like Anakin and Obi-Wan. From what I've seen of Grievous in Canon, he won't be presenting a challenge to the Count.

He can also easily ragdoll either of the with the Force and stomp them that way.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku. Too strong in the force

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:19 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Grievous. Too strong in the force

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by SunRazer
Right, but this is morals on. When has he engaged two fighters by just ragdolling one and then fighting the other?

He does have an extensive knowledge of Grievous and, to a lesser extent, Ventress. If he assume it's risky to engage in lightsaber combat against the duo he can simply choose to use the Force to dispatch one of them.

If he first engages in a lightsaber duel, he also does have enough speed feats in Canon to gain some distance and use the Force.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 12:26 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dispray

Dooku, he trained and he knows exactly how to beat them.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Dispray a Private Message Find more posts by Dispray Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku trained both of them extensively and I can't see this duo ever coordinating enough to pressure Dooku.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Dooku wins. Even if he decides to engage the duo in a saber contest, if he realizes he's being overhwelmed, he'll find the opening to use his Force powers and take at least one of them out of commission.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Dooku obliterates.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by Kurk
Give Grievous a better partner

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Dooku's been described to be hard pressed to best Grievous in sparring. Not sure if this is sabers only though.

Throwing Ventress in could go either way. She could prove overkill or just get in Grievous' way.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 12:28 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Dooku because he trained them and at the very least held back knowledge from Grievous to use against him if he ever needed to. I don't see why he wouldn't have done the same to Ventress.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 03:08 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Azronger
but Dooku was clowning TCW Ventress and Savage in sabers by dodging all of their strikes unarmed.

Dooku wasn't clowning shit in sabers. He was disarmed and ultimately decided to flee.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 03:33 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote