KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs Darth Sidious

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Sidious
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthbane77

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Sidious

This should be interesting.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:37 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nihilus.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious blitzes him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:43 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

um i'm pretty sure sidious is confirmed as the most powerful sith so......

unless we are talking about sidious when he was an apprentice of plagueis because i don't think he was at that point of time.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:43 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Sidious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
This should be interesting.

Not really.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:47 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Do we have any precise details regarding the ease and manner in which Sidious can summon and control Force Storms?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:51 PM
Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Not really.
There's a reason for this, and if what I hope is gonna happen, actually happens, you'll all realize what the purpose of this thread is. It's not interesting yet, it will be.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:52 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

is it drain

nihilus drains

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by darthbane77
There's a reason for this, and if what I hope is gonna happen, actually happens, you'll all realize what the purpose of this thread is. It's not interesting yet, it will be.
I look forward to what new and exciting routes this discussion will take with bated breath. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I look forward to what new and exciting routes this discussion will take with bated breath. laughing out loud
That's the point. I need two specific people to start arguing, if they do, it will be a spectacle.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 11:02 PM
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

PM their names and I will help draw them in.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 11:05 PM
Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miko Hacksaw

"Nihilus, I choose you!"

I'm one of the two who darthbane77 is wanting to take up the battle axe lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Miko Hacksaw a Private Message Find more posts by Miko Hacksaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Tempest where you at

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

He no longer deals with mortals.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Palpatine thrashes him.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 02:40 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Rebel95
Tempest where you at

right hurr

Just got back from taking the woman to see the new adaptation of Beauty & The Beast, which didn't completely suck.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He no longer deals with mortals.

Also, this.

The Emperor is factually more powerful than Nihilus and in all my years, I've never seen a successful argument made that Nihilus could drain a prepared Force user who is significantly more powerful and knowledgeable than he.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 02:55 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TgKWindRenegade

Originally posted by The_Tempest
right hurr

Just got back from taking the woman to see the new adaptation of Beauty & The Beast, which didn't completely suck.

Also, this.

The Emperor is factually more powerful than Nihilus and in all my years, I've never seen a successful argument made that Nihilus could drain a prepared Force user who is significantly more powerful and knowledgeable than he.
challenge accepted give me 3 days I'm going into every lore about nihius and drain I can find, god speed.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 03:00 AM
Click here to Send TgKWindRenegade a Private Message Find more posts by TgKWindRenegade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miko Hacksaw

Originally posted by The_Tempest

Also, this.

Well that assumes a great deal of things. First of all that Nihilus' aura isn't going to be functioning in the battle, and second of all that the Emperor has any kind of natural resistance to his drain type.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Miko Hacksaw a Private Message Find more posts by Miko Hacksaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Miko Hacksaw
Well that assumes a great deal of things. First of all that Nihilus' aura isn't going to be functioning in the battle, and second of all that the Emperor has any kind of natural resistance to his drain type.

Not at all. We can assume Nihilus's "aura" is functioning just fine. It's just that there's no proof that he can successfully employ his Force drain against a greater Force user. Especially one who's on his guard.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2017 03:03 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote