KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vaylin and Arcann vs Darth Vader and Galen Marek

Vaylin and Arcann vs Darth Vader and Galen Marek
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Vaylin and Arcann vs Darth Vader and Galen Marek

All at their respective peaks.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team one. Waywin is the MVP

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Is this deadbeat Legends Vader or are we doing canon crossovers here?

The fact canon Vader has a vision of him kicking Palpatine's ass, should he choose to redeem himself, is ****ing amazing.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Galen solos.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:44 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kek.

Vaylin > Marek.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:46 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Nah.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:46 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Destroying the Sanitarium with a mere thought whilst in orbit of the planet, is better than anything Marek ever did.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:47 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Not better then destroying the supports of an orbital superstructure. With a thought. smile

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:51 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

team 2, wayder's the mvp and the best duelist

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Except that's a vast overestimation of what he actually did. Besides, it took all of his power and full concentration to do such a thing. Vaylin concentrated for three-to-five seconds and reduced a mountain complex to nothing but ash.

This is only after she was unleashing so much power whilst being torn apart by the BRAIN, that a single random bolt of her power ashed 'incredibly powerful' Force users in an instant, and which would've killed the Outlander instantly if he hadn't escaped.

Or let's talk about how Vaylin shielded herself and Senya fom a point blank hyperdrive explosion which would've otherwise vaporised Senya instantly, only after she'd torn apart ships and dozens of Zakuul Knights in an utter slaughter.

I could go on.

Last edited by AncientPower on Sep 13th, 2017 at 01:04 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:02 AM
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Except that's a vast overestimation of what he actually did. It took all of his power and full concentration to do such a thing, Vaylin concentrated for three seconds and reduced a mountain complex to nothing but 'ash and dust'.

Nowhere does it state it took all of Galen's power to accomplish the feat. Are you suggesting that the complex Vaylin destroyed was comparable to a mountain in size?

This is only after she was unleashing so much power whilst being torn apart by the BRAIN, that a single random bolt of her power ashed 'incredibly powerful' Force users in an instant.

"Incredibly powerful Force users" can range anywhere from Sidious to Vindican so I can't say I'm too impressed unless these fodder have some feats.

Or let's talk about how Vaylin shielded herself and Senya fom a point blank hyperdrive explosion which would've otherwise vaporised Senya instantly, only after she'd torn apart ships and dozens of Zakuul Knights in an utter slaughter.

We could talk about that. We could also talk about Galen Marek at the start of the novel powering the hyperdrive engine of a Corellian frigate that was too big for him to get around or jump over before proceeding to send hundreds of droids into the stratosphere and cause a ground quake with a Force blast. smile

I could go on.

At this point, I'd suggest posting whatever you have.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Sep 13th, 2017 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:09 AM
slayne
Revanite

Originally posted by Emperordmb

thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:12 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Vaylin's feats are better than Marek's(tearing apart multiple ships, destroying a sanitorium). But what does Vaylin have that puts her above Vader who far from his prime was >/= to a force user who could bust frigates?

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Sep 13th, 2017 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Vaylin's feats are better than Marek's. But what does Vaylin have that puts her above Vader?

No they aren't. Vaylin is likely above Vader though if we're comparing feats only.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:05 AM
slayne
Revanite

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
No they aren't. Vaylin is likely above Vader though if we're comparing feats only.

She's definitely above Vader, lol.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:17 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Nowhere does it state it took all of Galen's power to accomplish the feat. Are you suggesting that the complex Vaylin destroyed was comparable to a mountain in size?

His obvious strain in both the novel and graphic novel makes that pretty clear.

The Sanatorium is within the mountain. If you actually play the game, there's an entire damn biosphere within the thing which houses all kinds of creatures.

"Incredibly powerful Force users" can range anywhere from Sidious to Vindican so I can't say I'm too impressed unless these fodder have some feats.

They can survive on Nathema indefinitely, they are culled by the void itself. Either they survive on sheer willpower or die. So call them fodder all you want, it's vastly more impressive than Marek ashing stormtroopers with a concentrated attack. Hence the point.

You also missed the part where those same powers threatened to kill the Outlander unless he escaped.

We could talk about that. We could also talk about Galen Marek at the start of the novel powering the hyperdrive engine of a Corellian frigate that was too big for him to get around or jump over before proceeding to send hundreds of droids into the stratosphere and cause a ground quake with a Force blast. smile

How in the hell is powering a hyperdrive comparable to tanking the point blank explosion of one? This is a Force shield feat.

At this point, I'd suggest posting whatever you have.

All in good time.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:43 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Emperordmb

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:45 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

His obvious strain in both the novel and graphic novel makes that pretty clear.

Going to need you to elaborate on that and maybe post some scans since the event I'm referring to occurs exclusively in the novel and he doesn't strain to accomplish the feat. :/

Making up fictional sources again AP? Tsk tsk. You should try to preserve what little credibility you have left.

The Sanatorium is within the mountain. If you actually play the game, there's an entire damn biosphere within the thing which houses all kinds of creatures.

So not the size of a mountain. Thank you for your concession.

They can survive on Nathema indefinitely, they are culled by the void itself. Either they survive on sheer willpower or die. So call them fodder all you want, it's vastly more impressive than Marek ashing stormtroopers with a concentrated attack. Hence the point.

All of that sounds great. Now please give me something other then meaningless hype about "being formed in the void" and a willpower feat.

I'm curious where you're getting the idea that Marek "concentrated" to disintegrate stormtroopers. Any evidence from any source ( aside from your ass of course ) backing up these claims would be appreciated.

You also missed the part where those same powers threatened to kill the Outlander unless he escaped.

Are you referring to Vaylin or the random fodder she killed? Because one of those is a point that was actually being addressed while the other is a side tangent you brought up. If you want to discuss a feat/scaling comparison between Galen and the Outlander, we can do that too, but don't act as if I'm ignoring that fact. I don't find the Outlander to be on Marek's level either.

How in the hell is powering a hyperdrive comparable to tanking the point blank explosion of one? This is a Force shield feat.

Because tanking the energies that power a hyperdrive takes less energy then creating the energy that powers it. If you're talking about pure Force shielding feats though, I'd have to say Galen's shields diminishing lightning that broke through Sidious's force barrier to non lethal levels is better then Vaylin tanking a release of energy equivalent to what a beginning of the novel Galen Marek can create on a whim.

All in good time.

Try not to make baseless claims/make up sources in your future posts.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Sep 13th, 2017 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 03:14 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2 annihilates

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 03:21 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

AP, Vaylin never destroyed the sanatorium via her own power, lol.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 03:29 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote