KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Old Master Maul vs Savage Opress

Old Master Maul vs Savage Opress
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Master Maul vs Savage Opress

Sabers
Force
All-out

- Season 5 TCW Savage

Round 1: Normal Savage
Round 2: Bloodlusted enraged Savage

Last edited by godemperortrump on Sep 16th, 2017 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:20 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Maul easily.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul easily.

It's been changed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:27 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Maul.

Savage.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:28 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage is simply too unskilled in the refined aspects of fighting to give Maul a run for the money.

Enraged Savage might throw him around as he did to Dooku, but Maul knows his brother inside and out; they're literally brothers.

I think they're pretty close force-wise though. Maul hasn't shown any true offensive force skill.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Round 2 savage is sids+ and hence wrecks

Round 1 gets thrown in the air, pulled out of the sky like a freighter, and then disintergrates him like a lilek.

And yea, I'm willing to bet old master maul can replicate Vader's LOTS feats

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kurk
Maul hasn't shown any true offensive force skill.

Go back to SOD issue 1. He puts down more droids in a Force wave than enraged Savage did.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Go back to SOD issue 1. He puts down more droids in a Force wave than enraged Savage did.
savage still put down Anakin and Kenobi though. He also ragdolled Adi Gallia with the force as well as choking Dooku and Ventress at the same time....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:09 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by deathslash
savage still put down Anakin and Kenobi though. He also ragdolled Adi Gallia with the force as well as choking Dooku and Ventress at the same time....

A Dooku and Ventress that were fighting each other to the death, it's safe to say they weren't fully focused on Savage.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:31 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
A Dooku and Ventress that were fighting each other to the death, it's safe to say they weren't fully focused on Savage.
Ventress, I could accept. But savage was already an enemy of Dooku at this point and it still doesn't change how it took them so long to break free of his grip.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 08:27 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He pushed Anakin and Obi-Wan. Pushing is not the all and end all. They weren't KO'd or defeated or anything.

Ventress choked Anakin and Obi-Wan in the same arc so the Jedi duo were clearly susceptible to Force attacks at the time.

Given Maul's Force blast on Obi-Wan, I doubt the Adi Gallia force push was anything Beyond him.

Dooku and Ventress was his most impressive Force ragdoll (even though they were clearly caught off guard at first). But they did both ragdoll him back in turn.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 16th, 2017 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Ventress, I could accept. But savage was already an enemy of Dooku at this point and it still doesn't change how it took them so long to break free of his grip.

Doesn't matter, Dooku's concentration was split between two enemies (probably even more towards Ventress considering he was in a bladelock with her). That's going to influence the amount of defense you can muster.

In the TCW continuitity (or canon in general) breaking free from a Choke isn't really a thing. We only have seen Force users defend against Force attacks when they were fully prepared to do so, Dooku in this case was absolutely not.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:33 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He pushed Anakin and Obi-Wan. Pushing is not the all and end all. They weren't KO'd or defeated or anything.

Ventress choked Anakin and Obi-Wan in the same arc so the Jedi duo were clearly susceptible to Force attacks at the time.

Given Maul's Force blast on Obi-Wan, I doubt the Adi Gallia force push was anything Beyond him.

Dooku and Ventress was his most impressive Force ragdoll (even though they were clearly caught off guard at first). But they did both ragdoll him back in turn.
he sent them both flying to the ground after two extremely lengthy battles and while horribly injured too. Tell me again what maul did that was better?

She did it while clearly using her hatred to amp herself. Don't pretend that it isn't impressive.

I can agree with this.

The ragdolled him when he went for a saber attack though, not in a purely force battle.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:28 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Maul's more skilled, which is the big difference here. He wins.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:28 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote