KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jerec vs Cronal

Jerec vs Cronal
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ursumeles
Traitor

Jerec vs Cronal

*Force only*

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Cronal does to Jerec what he did to his daughter.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Dunno.

Cronal's combative diplays of the Force is lacking. Sans some hype, all of his feats were accomplished with preperation of some kind.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

For anyone who doesn't know, Cronal literally raped his daughter.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, yeah, we got it, thanks anyways. Jerec stomps, btw.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Yeah, Blackhole seems to be more of a prep master and tactician than an actual face-to-face fighter. Think Thrawn, only with Force powers to drive his efforts.

Jerec on the other hand, is a beast across the board. A gesture of his was one-shotting Jedi Masters, and collapsing ship supporting structures.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Jerec should win rather easily.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Raisins?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Cronal is indicated to be Vader plus, has mastered knowledge not even Sidious, and was holistically shown as a second coming of Palps.

Crornal stomps

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Everything you said can be said for Jerec too, lmfao. ^

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Jerec is never indicated to truly be on par with Vader, much less above, his knowledge literally comes from one of Sidious' tomes IIRC, and was definitely not meant to be a second coming of Palps.

Cronal has power rivaling Vastor's, mastery of abilities the sith can't fully grasp, captured Dathka Graush's spirit and consumed its knowledge, was heavily implied to be a sort of second coming of Palpatine, and above Vader, etc.

And as far as I'm concerned, neither character in this fight has feats to match their hype, but Cronal's is/are better, imo.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:49 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I never said Jerec is better than Cronal. I said the three specific reasons Kbro listed also, ironically, applied to Jerec.

For example, Jerec is said to have powers on par with Vader as of the start of the game, IIRC.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, I was outlining in my first sentence how none of those things apply to Jerec. There is that one quote at the start of the game, but I recall it being explicitly contradicted in other sources. and on par =/= better, tbh.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:03 PM
Zenwolf

Jerec is never indicated to truly be on par with Vader, much less above, his knowledge literally comes from one of Sidious' tomes IIRC, and was definitely not meant to be a second coming of Palps.

Cronal has power rivaling Vastor's, mastery of abilities the sith can't fully grasp, captured Dathka Graush's spirit and consumed its knowledge, was heavily implied to be a sort of second coming of Palpatine, and above Vader, etc.

And as far as I'm concerned, neither character in this fight has feats to match their hype, but Cronal's is/are better, imo.

Well technically Cronal does have feats thanks to the Sorcerers of Rhand. I mean a Darkshear strike could end Jerec almost immediately. Though yeah, his hype is better.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That too, yeah.

Jerec dies. thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:13 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
For example, Jerec is said to have powers on par with Vader as of the start of the game, IIRC.

That is blatantly different form being superior to someone.
I never said Jerec is better than Cronal. I said the three specific reasons Kbro listed also, ironically, applied to Jerec.

Please elaborate. Because I'm questioning the accuracy of that claim based on what you just said.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Jerec actually has combative displays of power, Cronal has nothing but dubious hype, some self-created by his own musings.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:43 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Jerec actually has combative displays of power, Cronal has nothing but dubious hype, some self-created by his own musings.

Ah yes, that one scene were he does...something?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ah yes, that one scene were he does...something?

Well he essentially one shotted Jedi Master Rahn. Well...ok two shotted I guess, given he stunned and then struck him down with a saber.

He used TK against Kyle.

I mean Cronal does have some combat in him, he trained Irek Ismaren(Lord Nyax) and essentially stomped him in a saber duel when the latter lost his temper, who by that point was sufficiently trained.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Given the source opens up by saying it's information may be false, and only serves for gameplay mechanics, I wouldn't take this seriously.

Looking at the quote closer, you'd see it refers to powers in plural, so it could refer to versatility.

And this whole "rival of Vader, greater than Vader, second coming of Sidious" is literal bullsh!t hype that's been given to Joruus, Kueller, Brakiss and God knows how many others. It means nothing.

Jerec wins.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:25 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote