KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Desann vs Asajj Ventress

Desann vs Asajj Ventress
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Desann vs Asajj Ventress

Force
Sabers
All-out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:36 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Desann stomps.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:43 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

How?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How?

He's displayed an overwhelming degree of mastery over Telekinesis that, i think at this point there's no way in hell Asajj can compare or even muster up a strong enough barrier to resist him. But, let's be fair and say she doesn't get one shot. What then?

Lightsaber wise, Desann fought Luke on two occasions, and survived both encounters. Post-DE Luke. So?

If that isn't enough, Katarn at this point has regained all the knowledge he received from Tal/Tahl who was a master duelist at the time of Lord Hoth and Raskta Lsu, which makes Katarn;s familiarity a dangerous threat. This knowledge, gave him a distinct advantage as the Jedi Master Tal, knew the weaknesses of multiple forms, one of which included the main weakness of Jar'Kai. Note that Desann took on Katarn on "multiple" occasions and each ended in a stalemate until the very end.

This is relevant to the thread, mainly because if Katarn, who was armed with a plethora of knowledge of combat, beat Desann only after a "furious" fight and only after stalemating him multiple times. Ventress' is going to have an even more difficult time attempting to defeat Desann in a duel.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
If that isn't enough, Katarn at this point has regained all the knowledge he received from Tal/Tahl who was a master duelist at the time of Lord Hoth and Raskta Lsu, which makes Katarn;s familiarity a dangerous threat.

Given that Tal sucked Hoth's dick, I'm not seeing what scaling he or Kyle gets off of Raskta or Hoth.

But aside from that I agree, Desann wins.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:58 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Given that Tal sucked Hoth's dick, I'm not seeing what scaling he or Kyle gets off of Raskta or Hoth.

But aside from that I agree, Desann wins.

It's not a matter of scaling, it's more or less saying that the Jedi Master was very knowledgeable about combat in a time where lightsaber virtuosos like Lsu and Hoth were very active.

Also, Tal was an incredibly old man at the time lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Fated, Imma have to respond to that, ngl.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:30 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Whatever you do please no cringey scaling off of that shittily animated one-off Dark Jedi who choked Anakin before getting slaughtered by him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

kk

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:01 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by MythLord
Fated, Imma have to respond to that, ngl.

Omae wa mou, shindeiru.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:27 PM
UCanShootMyNova

xD

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:19 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Omae wa mou, shindeiru.

Gesundheit.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:50 AM