KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Showdown of the Ages - Bartmeister and gang vs Ellimist and friends

Showdown of the Ages - Bartmeister and gang vs Ellimist and friends
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Warning Showdown of the Ages - Bartmeister and gang vs Ellimist and friends

code:
Bartmeister's gang JKBart, ILS and Jack-Tha-King

The Combatants

Shimrra Jamaane - Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong

Represented by JKBart

(please log in to view the image)

When Luke had been brought before the Emperor, Palpatine's visage had been familiar to him from images that had reached even remote Tatooine, and his inherent power was immediately evident.

The Supreme Overlord, however, was a void Luke could not fathom. He wasn't a shell of a human in a hooded cloak, more energy than flesh. Nor was his face that of a Sith Master, prematurely wizened by years of calling on dark power.

Instead, Shimrra was very much alive and all the more intimidating for it. In him was concentrated the combined strength of the Yuuzhan Vong species, and if he couldn't be defeated, then all that Luke had done to reach this point would amount to nothing.

The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force

Darth Krayt - Sith Emperor of the Galaxy
Represented by ILS

"I have been through death and conquered it. I have returned with my power multiplied. The dark side of the Force lives and manifests itself through me! I reach into the dark side now and send ripples through it to all who serve it— know that I live!"

--Darth Krayt
Legacy #50

Darth Wyyrlok III - Loremaster of the One Sith
Represented by Jack-Tha-King

Krayt's most trusted lieutenant, Darth Wyyrlok is his second in command. He is also the third person to take on the name of Darth Wyyrlok. Calm, philosophical, and skilled in diplomacy, Wyyrlok is the voice of reason within - and the public places of - the Sith order. His knowledge of the rituals and lore of the Sith is unparalleled, and his dark side abilities are surpassed only by Krayt

Insider #113

code:
Ellimist and friends The Ellimist, XSUPREMEXSKILLZ, DarthSkywalker0

The Combatants

Galen Marek - Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice
Represented by The Ellimist

"I am my Master's weapon. I lay waste to all that stands in his path."

--Starkiller
The Force Unleashed

Ulic Qel-Droma - Krath Warlord
Represented by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

"Let it be so, Qel-Droma... the ancient Sith have spoken. Together we will bring down the galaxy!"

"Yes. Let it be so."

--Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma
Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith #6

Mace Windu - Master of the Order
Represented by DarthSkywalker0

This is the moment that defines Mace Windu.

Not his countless victories in battle, nor the numberless battles his diplomacy has avoided. Not his penetrating intellect, or his talents with the Force, or his unmatched skills with the lightsaber. Not his dedication to the Jedi Order, or his devotion to the Republic that he serves.

But this.

Right here.

Right now.

Because Mace, too, has an attachment. Mace has a secret love.

Mace Windu loves the Republic.

Many of his students quote him to students of their own: "Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace."

For Mace Windu, for all his life, for all the lives of a thousand years of Jedi before him, true civilization has had only one true name: the Republic.

He has given his life in the service of his love. He has taken lives in its service, and lost the lives of innocents. He has seen beings that he cares for maimed, and killed, and sometimes worse: sometimes so broken by the horror of the struggle that their only answer was to commit horrors greater still.

Revenge of the Sith

• Battle takes place on Naboo plains
  • Starting distance is 35 meters
  • Three hours of prep

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice work. Thanks Az.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:32 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

No problemo thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quality design thumb up

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:16 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:43 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart
an quality design thumb up

fixed

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

When should we expect the opener?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:53 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

like today, tomorrow or monday? i have half of mine done, we were planning to post around this weekend, depends if im going out shooting

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:57 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Are you supposed to tell people about school shootings ahead of time?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:41 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

?? He's obviously talking about shooting hoops

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:48 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Bart isn't black.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 04:55 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Oh my god. No wonder he doesn't improve his debating skills. He licks your King Adases, and you receive it on the other side.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

wut?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 09:52 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
wut?

A(da)ss

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

You're almost as witty as Kbro.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 07:44 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Nadd and Legend are so un-witty that it takes a certain level of wit to be able to imitate them. It's like it comes full circle.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 07:51 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elm, do me and favour and chit chat with me so I can keep all of my posts on page two. It's going to come in 6 parts. Posting soon.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 08:01 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is anyone here good at making sigs? I'd love a Krayt themed set up for the coming debate.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 08:01 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

ILS you should 1 v 1 me on something

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 08:07 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It's refreshing that we're largely using "unconventional" characters

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 08:08 PM