KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » jedi master secura vs darth malak

jedi master secura vs darth malak
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
malak imo 7 77.78%
secura imo 2 22.22%
either way imo 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: aalyasecura95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aaylasecura95

could the jedi master secura topple malak's reign of terror??? fight takes place on the leviathan (no sf amp) with secura in revan's place. keep in mind that revan was still a padawan at that stage and forced malak to flee at first so secura as a master should fare better. but can she win fully and defeat him once and for all??

ps: if you want to know more about secura's feats or just think she is fodder then please see the respect threads online or ask me.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:06 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SheGotHerOwn
Restricted

Account Restricted

secura should have the edge here

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:08 PM
Click here to Send SheGotHerOwn a Private Message Find more posts by SheGotHerOwn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Secura has been way too sexualized by the white males behind Star Wars. She should not be a symbol of feminism in Star Wars. A better example of a strong women who isn't sexualized for white males is Luminara Unduli.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SheGotHerOwn
secura should have the edge here
i agree but it is likely only an edge. secura ragdolling quinlan vos many years pre-prime as a padawan is at least as good as malak freezing the party, imo. holistically they are also quite equal because secura is one of the best jedi at their height and malak is one of the most powerful sith ever. i'm not sure if she could make darth revan 'desperate' but that depends on how you interpret the quote plus revan's power. revan is a lot of hype but has very few feats until the novel. by feats she would win against that incarnation rather than lose like malak. also the fact that revan could beat back malak as a padawan makes me think that secura can do just as good if not better because she is a master.

Originally posted by Kurk
Secura has been way too sexualized by the white males behind Star Wars. She should not be a symbol of feminism in Star Wars. A better example of a strong women who isn't sexualized for white males is Luminara Unduli.
hmm it looks like we can agree on something. secura's sexualization has always frustrated me but i think she is a strong woman who is powerful and is not two dimensional which is why she is my favorite character (but not one that represents full feminism in SW). luminara is more where we would prefer to be in terms of sexualization but we will have to wait for disney to make the change for many other characters. however to do that will require hiring more female writers who won't think to sexualize.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:27 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Malak decimates.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:49 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Malak rapes her hard and brutally. Secura as a woman doesn’t stand much chance since Malak would obviously have noticeably greater upper body strength, more intelligence and more of a drive to work to refine his skills.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Malak rapes her hard and brutally. Secura as a woman doesn’t stand much chance since Malak would obviously have noticeably greater upper body strength, more intelligence and more of a drive to work to refine his skills.
so you start off with a rape joke which trivializes those injustices and then follow it up with malak being stronger because he is a man??? and because he is more intelligent and works harder??? wtf? those are unfounded stereotypes. for one secura has been said to be a 'cunning warrior' as per sources so she is clearly very intelligent compared to most. her immense augmentation would also boost her body strength so she can match malak. also there is no evidence he has more drive to work if anything it is less. he froze revan in stasis rather than actually defeat him the proper way and got a bounty hunter and his goons to do his work in finding bastila while he sat on his ass on the leviathan and stared into space during the cutscenes. your arguments against secura are unfounded.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:12 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What I love most about that pic is it implies that he can walk through durasteel.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Secura stomps clearly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:31 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Malak and Secura are honestly very comparable, hard to judge based on their feats and placement relative to other characters and their own status.

Based on lack of any real distinction between their capabilities, I'm going to vote for Malak becuse of natural gender superiority I guess.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:31 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Malak will make Aayla make him a sandwich after this fight while he holds her on a leash and snaps a whip at her.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Have you heard of capitalization?

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:00 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Malak would def put his pecker inside of her without her consent.

Good thread.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Malak is comparable to a ****er who can freeze thousands of senators. Well if you want to put him close to exar kun, via that WoC Quote.

Malak was already approaching Darth Revan in power, by the time he lost his jaw, which was described as an "desperate final battle"
http://i.imgur.com/1TUI4mK.jpg

The Same Revan who channeled/Manipulated the energies of Malachor(one of the most powerful DS Nexus's in SW, easily above the Likes of Yavin/Korriban.) Turning Thousands of Jedi/Republic troops to the darkside.

Aayla doesn't stand a chance tbh.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Malak is comparable to a ****er who can freeze thousands of senators. Well if you want to put him close to exar kun, via that WoC Quote.

Malak was already approaching Darth Revan in power, by the time he lost his jaw, which was described as an "desperate final battle"
http://i.imgur.com/1TUI4mK.jpg

The Same Revan who channeled/Manipulated the energies of Malachor(one of the most powerful DS Nexus's in SW, easily above the Likes of Yavin/Korriban.) Turning Thousands of Jedi/Republic troops to the darkside.

Aayla doesn't stand a chance tbh.
erm we don't even know for sure what happened during their fight. What we do know is that Malak is missing his jaw and Revan had no obvious or even implied wounds. Hell, a vastly amped Malak got his ass kicked by an only recently retrained Revan after the guy had to run a gauntlet of the entire star forge.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:25 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by deathslash
erm we don't even know for sure what happened during their fight. What we do know is that Malak is missing his jaw and Revan had no obvious or even implied wounds. Hell, a vastly amped Malak got his ass kicked by an only recently retrained Revan after the guy had to run a gauntlet of the entire star forge.

Mhmmm, just means Revan grew, the whole character progression via the game.

And desperate, is a good indicator that he could somewhat contend with Revan force wise, as that is what Revan primarily uses.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:42 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Malak is comparable to a ****er who can freeze thousands of senators.

hmmmm.......

A stadium that fits 100,000 people

The Senate Hall

You could probably fit the football pitch in the empty parts of the hall over 20 times. Given that the images are taken from similar angles.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:51 PM
Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote