KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyle Katarn vs DE Sidious

Kyle Katarn vs DE Sidious
Started by: FreshestSlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Kyle Katarn vs DE Sidious

Starting Distance is 4 feet in the Valley of the Jedi.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:04 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

VOTJ Katarn stomps.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:11 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

The starting distance wouldn't allow either combatant to use the force offensively, so this contest would be decided by their skill with the blade.

So I'm just using this quote:
quote:
Jaden is very close to Kyle Katarn, who could threaten Ben Kenobi.

And we know that Vader is the best duelist with a red lightsaber, which puts him > Apprentice Sidious. Apprentice Sidious actually trained with a lightsaber, while DE Palpatine barely touched his lightsaber in decades.
So, Kyle <= Ben = Vader > Apprentice Sidious >> DE Sidious.

Katarn takes this.

Edit: Actually not sure how the VotJ would affect the fight though, tbh.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Kyle would be the one to draw easier on the VotJ nexus given his prievous experiences. He legit actually wins kek.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

FotJ Kyle might win, but VotJ Kyle loses. Then again because Sidious was retconned into having skills by RotS, he is likely a terrible duelist in reality by DE, which might seal the win for him since he would simply open with Force storms, distracting Kyle long enough for him to punch him through the chest, because we saw in Darth Plagueis that Darth Plagueis could punch through armoured torsos even while having his trachea cut and two failing hearts so we can imagine that by DE Sidious would have the punching power of ancientpower's bleeding pussy.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 08:23 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Nah, Kyle is comparable to Caedus, already the greatest of all Jedi, with Galen Marek and Kyp Durron as close seconds.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 08:33 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote