KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt vs the PT Jedi Order

Darth Krayt vs the PT Jedi Order
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Krayt vs the PT Jedi Order

How many are needed to take out the order?

10 Krayts

20 Krayts

50 Krayts

100 Krayts

500 Krayts

1000 Krayts

vs

Every member of the PT Jedi Order during RotS.

Fight takes place around and inside the temple.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:03 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

How many Jedi exist during the movies?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

About 10k IIRC

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:14 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

10 Krayts is a slaughter. Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan take out at the very least 6 or 7 of them. May god have mercy on the remaining 3 facing the entire Order.

50 Krayts... vs. 10 000 Jedi. Hm. 1:200. Even if these were 200 Johun Othones, Krayts get ganbganged as ****. Total insane slaughter.

100 Krayts - basically nearly the same as above.

500 is kinda tricky, to be honest. Okay, they're outnumbered as hell, but it's now a giant squad of insanely powerful Siths dwarving the common Knights and Masters by many levels, versus an army of these commoners. Jedi would likely prevail tho.

1000 Krayts seems legit. You can send enough Krayts against the top dogs like Yodas and Maces and the Koons and Dralligs to get them down, and 800 Krayts vs 10k randoms seems doable.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:17 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worth noting also that Jedi Knights are the most plentiful rank, followed by IIRC padawans, then masters, then initiates, or something like that.

In the 500 round, it's 20 Jedi for every Krayt. That could be doable, especially with all of the group based combat taking over, kind of like a snowball effect. I think 1000 then is a definite win.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:27 PM
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
About 10k IIRC

Then you need 5k Krayts.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus dude you are something special.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:27 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

A single Krayt would cut a swath through the ranks with no difficulty whatsoever. The only problem is that the Jedi could band together to form a massive mega attack like they did in Darksaber so that could potentially take Krayt out. I'd wager he would sense such a boost in power quickly though, and just TP the Jedi to prevent such an occurrence.

So my answer is that a single Krayt solos

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
A single Krayt would cut a swath through the ranks with no difficulty whatsoever. The only problem is that the Jedi could band together to form a massive mega attack like they did in Darksaber so that could potentially take Krayt out. I'd wager he would sense such a boost in power quickly though, and just TP the Jedi to prevent such an occurrence.

So my answer is that a single Krayt solos

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:31 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the shit I came for.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:37 PM
darthbane77

Tbh, like 10 is all that's needed. Even Yoda would have difficulty with a single Krayt, let alone two or more, and it's not like the countless fodder and Jedi nobodies are gonna pose any kind of legitimate threat.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:44 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Ten could manage it pretty handily, yeh, if they have time to prepare a plan. The issue would be if Kenobi, Yoda, Mace and Anakin can get a plan in place before the Krayts are done massacring fodder. I don’t see the ten Krayts surviving if Yoda can get the council and the strongest Jedi in any of the large rooms. If on the other hand the Krayts can surgically remove Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Kenobi, and Fisto/Shaak/Kolar etc, rampaging through the rest shouldn’t be hard.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just so you know, these are almost all the more esteemed Jedi of this time:

1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kit Fisto
6. Plo Koon
7. Agen Kolar
8. Shaak Ti
9. Ki-Adi Mundi
10. Saesee Tiin
11. Cin Drallig
12. Rahm Kota
13. Keelyvine Reus
14. Luminara Unduli
15. Aayla Secura
16. Roan Shryne
17. Quinlan Vos
18. Tholme
19. Sha Koon
20. Kazdan Paratus
21. T'ra Saa
22. K'Kruhk
23. Bultar Swan
24. Volviff Monn
25. Jerec
26. Foul Modama
27. Roron Corobb

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:01 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

And, ironically, A'Sharad Hett.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:02 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

ILS, you realize 10k is the number of Jedi Knights alone, right?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:02 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice. Now stfu and answer.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:04 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Zonakin solos

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

What if like 5000 fodder combined in a ball and fell on a group of them? And once they landed, the ones that were able in the Jedi ball came in and swiped at the disorientated Krayts?

They could also launch Jedi like projectiles with lightsabers attached to their limbs and in their hands, so they could pierce and slash in mid air.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:35 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by JKBart
Just so you know, these are almost all the more esteemed Jedi of this time:

The Jedi Temple is also dozens of times the size of the Empire State Building (at its most conservative estimate). The amount of Jedi the Krayts will see at any one time will be minuscule. Especially if they split into teams and move in an anarchical fashion.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The Jedi join forces and create a galactic Wall of Light.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:44 PM