KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valk, Plagueis, Sheev and Krayt vs 4 of your choice

Valk, Plagueis, Sheev and Krayt vs 4 of your choice
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valk, Plagueis, Sheev and Krayt vs 4 of your choice

Everyone at the height of their powers.

Choose four people who can defeat this team. Both sides get a day to become fully familiar with each other's abilities and plan their battle tactics. They don't know who they are fighting.

Battle takes place on a flat, neutral arena.

You cannot choose The Ones, Bedlams, sentient planets or other cosmics/deities.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:46 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

No one. Even 4 Lukes would die.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raven, Dooku, Barriss, Ventress

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll choose:

Luke at his peak performance
Knightfall Darth Vader
Yoda
Mace Windu

Not sure even that team can win though.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:58 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

4 Luke's

But if that's not allowed:

Luke Skywalker
UnuThul
Yoda
Mace Windu

Luke defeats Palpatine
UnuThul defeats Krayt
Yoda defeats Valkorion
Mace Windu maybe defeats Plagueis

The only real disputable outcome is Windu vs. Plagueis, but that honestly won't matter given that the other three have a clear advantage. You can rearrange things however you want and the only possible weak link is that Mace Windu may be below Plagueis.

EDIT: forgot about Knightfall Vader

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 07:59 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unuthul would prolly die to Krayt lol

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:02 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

thumb up

Nyax >> Unu tbh

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

4 Lukes, assuming they fight to their proper capacity, destroy the team. But I guess that isn't allowed.

You have essentially selected 4 out of the top 5 Sith. I would put Krayt on par with Yoda or ROTS Sidious, with both Plagueis and Valk being a notch below them.

In that case, the opposing team would be:

Luke-Beats anybody here solidly, assuming he fights at his best level, which he, barring stupid plot reasons why he doesn't do so most of the time, should. Not to mention, we take characters at their best, generally.

Yoda-Beats Plagueis or Valkorion. Might beat Krayt.

Zonakin( or whichever iteration of Anakin as of ROTS that is at its best)-Beats Plagueis or Valkorion, and might beat Krayt.

If you accept amped Nyax's scaling over DE Palpatine, he finishes off Krayt pretty easily. Even otherwise, seeing as he had enough power to "crack a planet in half", he would be in with a more than good chance. Depending on how you take his hype, of course.

Else, either Starkiller or Mace can handle Plagueis or Valkorion. I am not sure how Yoda or the prime iteration of Anakin would fare against Krayt. They might beat him, or they might lose, but they will at least keep the battle going on for a long time, more than enough time for the others to beat Plagueis or Valkorion, and then cumulatively wreck Krayt. Luke would eventually win his battle with Palpatine.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:35 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

3 Kenobi + a baby Luke.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:37 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 Rey's

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

4 DoE Banes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:59 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

So Nihilus is out of the question, then. :'(

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Valk, Plagueis, Sheev and Krayt vs 4 of your choice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Everyone at the height of their powers.

Choose four people who can defeat this team. Both sides get a day to become fully familiar with each other's abilities and plan their battle tactics. They don't know who they are fighting.

Battle takes place on a flat, neutral arena.

You cannot choose The Ones, Bedlams, sentient planets or other cosmics/deities.

Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Luke Skywalker

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Re: Re: Valk, Plagueis, Sheev and Krayt vs 4 of your choice

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Somebody gets it

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 11:27 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Nothing short of 3 or 4 Lukes can win this

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 12:46 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Luke, Yoda, Knightfall Anakin, Starkiller [with Juno's life on the line]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by ILS
Unuthul would prolly die to Krayt lol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Luke, KF Vader, Yoda, and Wutzek smile

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 02:27 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

2 GM Lukes, not dicking around would do the job.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 08:00 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote