KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt Vs DE Sidious.

Darth Krayt Vs DE Sidious.
Started by: Haschwalth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Haschwalth

Darth Krayt Vs DE Sidious.

Neutral Ground.

Sabers:
Force:
All out:

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:47 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Going with Krayt, as he fought comparably with a stronger version of Luke against the abeloth, DE Luke who defeated DE Sidious in a lightsaber duel.

so

Krayt
Krayt
Krayt

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:49 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Palpatine, excellent fight

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:20 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Palpatine farts, Krayt dies due to shockwaves

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Going with Krayt, as he fought comparably with a stronger version of Luke against the abeloth, DE Luke who defeated DE Sidious in a lightsaber duel.

so

Krayt
Krayt
Krayt

The Beyond Shadows feats are rather ambiguous, to be frank.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:45 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Anybody else think that krayt's power increase makes no sense?
He wasn't exactly a special or talented jedi so clearly his midichlorian count wasn't massive
So how did he become so powerful that this matchup is even considered?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:20 AM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by hutchy1345
He wasn't exactly a special or talented jedi so clearly his midichlorian count wasn't massive

Ask ILS

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:24 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Yeah his power level is BS honestly. He was just a random knight during the Clone Wars.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 12:21 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by hutchy1345

How did Palpatine become so strong in only 30 or 40 years of studying the Force that he rivaled Yoda, when Yoda presumably had the highest midichlorian count other than Anakin and was a Force user for more than 8 centuries?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The Jedi don't know Palpatine's midi-chlorian count?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Sidious, comfortably.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 03:02 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

For Sabers, I'd maybe be willing to give it to Krayt, he HAS had more training.

But obviously, Krayt doesn't compare to DE Sidious' Force power, range of abilities, or his knowledge of the Force. Not to downplay Krayt's knowledge of the Force. And while Dark Transfer might give Krayt a small advantage over Sidious, I'm confident that Sidious could easy avoid the first use, and by the second use, have a well enough understanding of the ability to both replicate it, and avoid its effects on him.

All out, Sidious defenitely wins, because his ability to augment his lightsaber skills with the Force allows him to just become a force-wielder killing machine.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name one Jedi from the prequel era who accomplished as much as Hett by age 30, which is when he fought Obi-Wan 2 years post-RotS.

Genuinely curious.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:43 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ILS
Name one Jedi from the prequel era who accomplished as much as Hett by age 30, which is when he fought Obi-Wan 2 years post-RotS.

Genuinely curious.

Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, Ahsoka.

smile

---

wink

thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin has the latent power of a deity, Obi-Wan hadn't really done shit even by AotC where he was 35. Ahsoka's only accomplishments are in canon, where Hett doesn't exist as he does in Legends, and Mace himself is an anomaly. So I guess I'm right.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ILS
Anakin has the latent power of a deity, Obi-Wan hadn't really done shit even by AotC where he was 35. Ahsoka's only accomplishments are in canon, where Hett doesn't exist as he does in Legends, and Mace himself is an anomaly. So I guess I'm right.

Kenobi was 25 in TPM.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

And would be punked by Hett.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

lmfaokek

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:54 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, I like how you need to list four plot-pivotal characters to prove Hett is "a random Jedi." All the other noteworthy Masters and Council members were usually many decades older than 30, so for Hett to be as good as he was at such a young age indicates that his potential is actually abnormal.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:56 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Hence my

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

---

wink

thumb up

Chillax. thumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 08:00 PM