KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Galan007 vs Zenwolf

Galan007 vs Zenwolf
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galan007 vs Zenwolf

The two walking encyclopedias of the Star Wars forums; most knowledgeable in a wide array of sources pertaining to minor characters, weapons, planets, and the smaller details of Star Wars the hardcore force-wielder wankers forget about, go head-to-head.

Round 1: Expanded Universe Knowledge
Round 2: Disney Canon Knowledge
Round 3: All-around Star Wars Knowledge

Bonus round: The better debater (I know neither are self-proclaimed debaters)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

jack takes all

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:09 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote:
"It doesn't matter how much you know, but how much you understand."
-Sheev Palpatine

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The.D0minator
jack takes all
When you gonna post your response? I think it's been 3 weeks.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Bart beats both, rofl.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Zen.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:29 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Galan007 seems to know every source for every statement off the top of his head. So Id go with him personally.

But Zen youre cool too.

Edit - Also Sunrazer should be in this. At least for Legends sources/knowledge. Specifically PT/OT era.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Apr 27th, 2018 at 11:40 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Edit - Also Sunrazer should be in this. At least for Legends sources/knowledge. Specifically PT/OT era.

lmfao no

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 01:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lmfao no

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 01:51 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bart & Ant > Nova tbh

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 04:41 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by ILS
Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYv7qSDIRRY

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

As book worms? I'd say Zen has the edge. Perhaps Galan007 leans canon content.

Argumentation talent goes to 007. Zen's lack of creativity and thinking skills will mean anyone gets the edge over him in todays debating climate.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:53 PM
Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

No one likes Nova anymore?

Oh - how the mighty have fallen.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Zen is good, but Galan is legit the best. You should see some of the dabates that he's had in the comic vs forum. Mark my words, he will stomp.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:36 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
No one likes Nova anymore?

Oh - how the mighty have fallen.

lol

its just that he's not on mine/Galans/Zenwolfs tier in terms of general SW tech/warfare/astro knowledge

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:00 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by JKBart
lol

its just that he's not on mine/Galans/Zenwolfs tier in terms of general SW tech/warfare/astro knowledge

have you ever debated on topics like these before? i nearly restarted the kaggath series Beni used to run, but on cv. had no idea you actually debated any of that shit

or that anyone other than me and wollf were into it, not that he’d have ever debated. is it all just from your RP days?

@Thread: Round 1 goes to Zen but the other three all go to Galan imho.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

most knowledgable would probably be 1. Ant 2. Bart 3. Silver or Gideon? Not sure. There are probably a couple more people who are more knowledgable than both.

"That is why you fail."

Last edited by Sinious on Apr 27th, 2018 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Sel

i didn't actually do debating in this kind of stuff, but i can easily say my knowledge in this regard surpasses prolly everyone sans Zenwolf; i've done a giant database with data about every possible planet/moon/star from the Deep Core etc, there's hardly any data about the starships i don't know, i can draw any hyperspace lane from my memory, etc

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 08:17 PM
Freedon Nadd

So, you are a human AI. Nice.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 09:48 PM