KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Antione Bandele and the Holocaust

Antione Bandele and the Holocaust
Started by: samappo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samappo

Antione Bandele and the Holocaust

Hi,

I've come out of 'retirement' from this forum (I got bored) because I am mega pissed off at the new Antione Bandele GM Luke vs Yoda video that has been released a few days ago, for a number of reasons. Here is the link for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0L7elUCss

I follow him on Facebook, which really is to just follow his Star Wars videos when they come out to watch when I'm on the train to work or whatever (don't judge I'm only 20).

From the start, when he was announcing that this video was almost complete, I got seriously annoyed. Why? Because anyone with half a brain can realise that GM Luke clean takes Yoda in every single category the versus Youtubers use as criteria (physical, sabers, force).

When I watched the video, I was thoroughly annoyed at how long it was taking to justify why Luke won each round. I made a comment soon after on his Facebook link to the video with several points of contention, it was also the first comment, and he definitely saw it. He straight up ignored it. The major qualm I had was that the video felt like a 500 page essay giving reasons and evidence that the holocaust happened.

Sure, some people see this as "Well, it's nice to see the comparison between the two". Seriously? How ****ing mentally disabled are people? I'm sick of these versus youtubers releasing obvious videos. Jensaari had a video for Qui-Gon vs Dooku or Qui-Gon vs Vader? Like come on ?

I think I might be crazy, or that my cynical outlook on life leaves me with a different impression than most people, but to me, it honestly feels like a cheap cash grab for Antoine. Look at this cool versus video about two really cool characters. Maybe enjoys versus videos with simplistic end results. You may as well release videos like Kit Fisto vs Sidious.

But overall that's not the main point of this long rant. The main thing that ****ing pisses me off about these youtube versus series guys, is that they DO NO respond to criticism. I have attempted many times to contact and comment on videos where I had disagreement or showed them to be outright wrong about certain areas, to which they will never respond. But they will respond to dick suckers who go "Wow! What a great video! Though I think Yoda would beat Luke in lightsabers wouldn't he?" *Facepalm*.

Then the ones like Jensaari and Evan are the worst, because they have bullshit egos about how cool they are and how much they know, even though Jensaari thinks Yoda is a bad duelist. Reti is fine at least in that he seems to be more humble. Antoine comes off for me as the guy who thinks he's struck the balance between being humble and being egotistic, so, objective as possible, but fails utterly. And he also made a massive video on a versus situation with an OBVIOUS OUTCOME.

Plus I also think it was him (may have been one of the others) who did an Anakin vs Starkiller video where Starkiller wins. Like, okay.

Okay, rant over for now. I'm back on here, and I realised I was in a debate with AncientPower that I need to get back to at some point, sorry about that.

Am I crazy? Am I wrong? Or is there at least a little truth in what I'm saying?

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:49 AM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

A case could be made for Yoda in sabers.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

In Legends? Probably not.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:55 AM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

"I'm not questioning Luke's victory at all. But I do plan on making this match-up as a way to thoroughly explain why that is so, rather than just summing it up to 'Luke stomps.'" - Antoine

And yes, he does respond to criticism. Has responded several times.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

To me, it just feels like an unnecessary wtf sort of video. Why not make videos of matchups that are actually challenging. Obviously he knew Luke was gonna win, but isn't it just annoying to listen to?

Well, he doesn't seem to respond to anything I have to say, nor have any of the other major versus creators, for that matter.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 07:17 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samappo
To me, it just feels like an unnecessary wtf sort of video. Why not make videos of matchups that are actually challenging. Obviously he knew Luke was gonna win, but isn't it just annoying to listen to?

Originally posted by Azronger

"I'm not questioning Luke's victory at all. But I do plan on making this match-up as a way to thoroughly explain why that is so, rather than just summing it up to 'Luke stomps.'" - Antoine

quote:
Well, he doesn't seem to respond to anything I have to say, nor have any of the other major versus creators, for that matter.

For this very video he went to CV for feedback, and he integrated some of my and others' points into the video. If you look at the comments on YouTube he thanks me for my help. He also made a brief rebuttal to my response to his Exar Kun vs Dooku video.

He, ILS and Nova also had a convo over his Mace vs Dooku video on CV back in the day, and Antoine has complimented both of them publically in his livestreams. He also changed his stance on his Maul and Dooku vs Shaak Ti ans Plo Koon video based on ILS' rebuttal.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

Guess he only responds to certain people and when he feels like it.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 12:40 PM
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess he only responds to certain people and when he feels like it.

What a disgusting monster.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:14 PM
Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

NGL, not what I expected from the title "Antione Bandele and the Holocaust"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:48 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi,

I've come out of 'retirement' from this forum (I got bored) because I am mega pissed off at the new Antione Bandele GM Luke vs Yoda video that has been released a few days ago, for a number of reasons. Here is the link for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0L7elUCss

I follow him on Facebook, which really is to just follow his Star Wars videos when they come out to watch when I'm on the train to work or whatever (don't judge I'm only 20).

From the start, when he was announcing that this video was almost complete, I got seriously annoyed. Why? Because anyone with half a brain can realise that GM Luke clean takes Yoda in every single category the versus Youtubers use as criteria (physical, sabers, force).

When I watched the video, I was thoroughly annoyed at how long it was taking to justify why Luke won each round. I made a comment soon after on his Facebook link to the video with several points of contention, it was also the first comment, and he definitely saw it. He straight up ignored it. The major qualm I had was that the video felt like a 500 page essay giving reasons and evidence that the holocaust happened.

Sure, some people see this as "Well, it's nice to see the comparison between the two". Seriously? How ****ing mentally disabled are people? I'm sick of these versus youtubers releasing obvious videos. Jensaari had a video for Qui-Gon vs Dooku or Qui-Gon vs Vader? Like come on ?

I think I might be crazy, or that my cynical outlook on life leaves me with a different impression than most people, but to me, it honestly feels like a cheap cash grab for Antoine. Look at this cool versus video about two really cool characters. Maybe enjoys versus videos with simplistic end results. You may as well release videos like Kit Fisto vs Sidious.

But overall that's not the main point of this long rant. The main thing that ****ing pisses me off about these youtube versus series guys, is that they DO NO respond to criticism. I have attempted many times to contact and comment on videos where I had disagreement or showed them to be outright wrong about certain areas, to which they will never respond. But they will respond to dick suckers who go "Wow! What a great video! Though I think Yoda would beat Luke in lightsabers wouldn't he?" *Facepalm*.

Then the ones like Jensaari and Evan are the worst, because they have bullshit egos about how cool they are and how much they know, even though Jensaari thinks Yoda is a bad duelist. Reti is fine at least in that he seems to be more humble. Antoine comes off for me as the guy who thinks he's struck the balance between being humble and being egotistic, so, objective as possible, but fails utterly. And he also made a massive video on a versus situation with an OBVIOUS OUTCOME.

Plus I also think it was him (may have been one of the others) who did an Anakin vs Starkiller video where Starkiller wins. Like, okay.

Okay, rant over for now. I'm back on here, and I realised I was in a debate with AncientPower that I need to get back to at some point, sorry about that.

Am I crazy? Am I wrong? Or is there at least a little truth in what I'm saying?
You're not crazy, just an extremely entitled retard.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

laughing out loud

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

Thank you daddy.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:02 PM