KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Tell me about the Sheevites

Tell me about the Sheevites
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me about the Sheevites

How many people follow the Sheevite organization? I know Sinious and Azronger are the two prominent ones here. What about on Comicvine?

Is Azronger really the official leader of the Sheevites?

Why do the Sheevites exist? What is their mission? What motivates the individual to pursue this mission? What is the end goal and why? Why Sheev Palpatine in particular?

In other words, if Sheevites were Mormon missionaries, what would I expect to hear after answering the door?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

They're Tempest wannabes.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 02:54 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Re: Tell me about the Sheevites

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
How many people follow the Sheevite organization? I know Sinious and Azronger are the two prominent ones here. What about on Comicvine?

On KMC, Lightsnake, Tempest, ShootingNova/SunRazer (also on CV), ILS (also on CV), Ellimist, Beniboybling, Sidious66, MythLord/WollfMyth (also on CV) and Sinious are the most prominent Sheevites, although many have retired now.

On CV, there's Silver, ShootingNova/SunRazer (also on KMC), ILS (also on KMC), Zapan, LotL, GreySentinel, MythLord/WollfMyth (also on KMC) among others. I have also several apprentices that have directly pledged their loyalty to me and His Imperial Majesty, in addition to the majority of the forum being dominated by a pro-Sheev sentiment even among those who aren't official members.

Publius must also be mentioned, although I don't think he was ever on either CV or KMC.

quote:
Is Azronger really the official leader of the Sheevites?

Yes, I am the official leader now. No point in questioning it since Tempest gave me the title and appointed me his successor himself. I've posted the quotes before, but ask him yourself if you don't believe me.

quote:
Why do the Sheevites exist? What is their mission? What motivates the individual to pursue this mission? What is the end goal and why? Why Sheev Palpatine in particular?

We exist to spread the love of Sheev to the hearts of every person on the interwebz, and to exorcise the taint of Vitidiocy from the churchyard. Individual motives may vary - mine is simply devotion to all things holy and sacred as embodied in His Imperial Majesty.

As to why we worship Sheev as the idol of unmarred beauty, perfection, and a higher ideal? I don't see the point of such a ridiculous question. It's like asking a Christian why they choose God, or an atheist why they adhere to science. Some things are simply fundamental truths, and in our eyes, Sheev's paramountcy is one of them.

quote:
In other words, if Sheevites were Mormon missionaries, what would I expect to hear after answering the door?

Proselytism and adulation of His Imperial Majesty.

Last edited by Azronger on Jun 30th, 2018 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mythlord is a Sheevite? I would've never guessed that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:48 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Azronger's post was perfect, but you forgot one thing:

I am also sheevite...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

no expression

Then why're you arguing Snoke of all people is more powerful...?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

That's canon. I think legends Sheev is more supremely powerful and more likeable, though canon's not all bad with Lords of the Sith, Rebels, the Tarkin book, and the Thrawn book and comics. I still like Sheev more than Snoke. Much more. And all the back and forth on KMC lately has convinced me he's closer to Snoke's power than I originally thought.

The only reason I chose to make an account on KMC instead of like...the Starwarscantina.net was because of all the pro-sheev sentiment.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You don't seem like a bad person, so I'm sorry to say that this only means that you're not biased, but just really really stupid.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Zentrex
That's canon. I think legends Sheev is more supremely powerful and more likeable, though canon's not all bad with Lords of the Sith, Rebels, the Tarkin book, and the Thrawn book and comics. I still like Sheev more than Snoke. Much more. And all the back and forth on KMC lately has convinced me he's closer to Snoke's power than I originally thought.

The only reason I chose to make an account on KMC instead of like...the Starwarscantina.net was because of all the pro-sheev sentiment.

Make an account on CV - the pro-Sheev sentiment is unreal. I even have a Sheevite academy there where I train multiple apprentices in the ways of Sheevism.

I can guide you on the right path if you're willing to follow it.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 08:02 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sheev is such a boring character. He's somehow supreme at everything as has no weaknesses. His backstory is sort of weak too. Evil simply for evil's sake. He has no plans for the galaxy and never strived to push humanity forward.

What Sheev never understood was that true power comes with the approval of the masses--and that the strongest economy can only exist when people are creative--which means they can't be under a rule of fear. The most advanced economies are based on the commodification of ideas, not manufacturing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 08:41 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

What Sheev never understood was that true power comes with the approval of the masses

Wat

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 08:45 PM
Freedon Nadd

SunRazer isn't a Sheevite.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 07:09 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

The Sheevites are like Yahwe's Eye Witnesses.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 07:10 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Sinious
You don't seem like a bad person, so I'm sorry to say that this only means that you're not biased, but just really really stupid.

Thanks?...I guess?

I mean, stupidity can be corrected, it can be educated away. malignancy and bias can't.

Originally posted by Azronger
Make an account on CV - the pro-Sheev sentiment is unreal. I even have a Sheevite academy there where I train multiple apprentices in the ways of Sheevism.

I can guide you on the right path if you're willing to follow it.

I'm scared...
but I guess there's only one way to go.

Sheev is such a boring character. He's somehow supreme at everything as has no weaknesses. His backstory is sort of weak too. Evil simply for evil's sake. He has no plans for the galaxy and never strived to push humanity forward.

What Sheev never understood was that true power comes with the approval of the masses--and that the strongest economy can only exist when people are creative--which means they can't be under a rule of fear. The most advanced economies are based on the commodification of ideas, not manufacturing.

He's the villain for a reason. He's not meant to have redeeming qualities. Ian even went so far as to say that he "imagine[s] there's nothing good that can be said about him."

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Sheevites are like Yahwe's Eye Witnesses.

Oh, don't even. Everybody has something they like to follow passionately. Everyone here like Star Wars. Don't discriminate based on the subject matter of what people like.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 05:42 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I'm scared...
but I guess there's only one way to go.

So is that a yes?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 08:40 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I mean, stupidity can be corrected, it can be educated away. malignancy and bias can't.
How the hell can you increase someone's intelligence with education, but be incapable of ridding them of their bias? Seriously, how does that work in your mind?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I lose the debate between azronger and myself on comicvine I will pledge myself to the sheevite cause and submit to azronger's teachings.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 04:00 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

If I lose the debate between azronger and myself on comicvine I will pledge myself to the sheevite cause and submit to azronger's teachings.

Now I'm more motivated to beat you.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:03 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Azronger
So is that a yes?

Yeah. I'll make an account on comicvine when I have time. I guess you look foward to starting my training?

Though before we start I'd just like to say that I do have higher priorities, such as the feelings I hold for Sheev in the current moment, so I may pledge myself to your teachings, but I don't see myself fully commiting.

Originally posted by Sinious
How the hell can you increase someone's intelligence with education, but be incapable of ridding them of their bias? Seriously, how does that work in your mind?

My original response was going to be "I meant like the inherent bias someone might have as a person rather than the specific bias one might have for a character" but tbh I was just trying to make your comment sound positive for the purposes of my response.

But really though, I don't think my positions are all that stupid. I have a different process of thinking, and maybe I'm wrong, in fact, considering how many people think so, I'm probably wrong, but not completely unreasonable. Many people agree, and that includes Serkis. That's not proof, but it shows that my argument is at least defendable.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:42 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
SunRazer isn't a Sheevite.

he is

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 07:36 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote