KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Delta Squad runs the Stealth Mission gauntlet.

Delta Squad runs the Stealth Mission gauntlet.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Delta Squad runs the Stealth Mission gauntlet.

Delta Squad are given targets to eliminate, they must infiltrate whatever facility, go in, take out the target by any means necessary, then get out. They get whatever weaponry they need for all these situations.

10. Boba Fett & Jango Fett
9. Darth Revan
8. Galen Marek
7. Darth Vader
6. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Krayt
3. Valkorion
2. Yoda
1. ROTJ Sidious

All characters are in the most expensive building they own, with the most powerful people they own, so Yoda gets the Jedi Temple with the Jedi, Sidious gets the Death Star with however many stormtroopers, Royal Guards, etc. Darth Vader gets Bast Castle, with all his personal droids. You get the picture.

How far do they get?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

how tf is delta squad touching this list

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 25th, 2018 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lose at 10 or 9.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:39 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
They've fought through small armies in very small amounts of time and are usually the "go-to" Squad for the more dangerous missions in which a Jedi can't participate and they can't waste too many troopers.

They're incredibly good at stealth as well as taking things head-on, and have fire-power that make any other type of soldier small-fry.

I'd argue they have much more powerful stuff then both Jango and Boba combined.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

They stop at Boba and Jango in a decent-ish fight, I guess.

They got stomped by everyone else.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:56 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by darthbane77
They stop at Boba and Jango in a decent-ish fight, I guess.

They got stomped by everyone else.
They've taken down worse places then Jabba's Palace.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 03:35 AM
Jmanghan

HK-47: "I do not fully understand their other abilities, but I do know that many of them require that the Jedi know you are there, and can see you. Thus sniping, and using cover are always advantageous."

Yeah I know HK-47 isn't the be-all end-all opinion, but he makes some damn good points, and Delta Squad are some of the best marksmen, if not THE best marksmen in the entire clone army.

Flashbangs, thermal detonators, etc.

All they need is a good vantage point.

They aren't fighting them on even ground, they'd lose immediately, they're using their stealth skills, and doing an assassination.

They took down entire ship-fulls of Trandoshan Slavers, which also included heavily-armed separatists forces, that were themselves able to take over an entire ship filled with clone troopers to the point they almost had complete control.

They fought through tons of separatist forces which included droideka's, super battle droids, and more, in under 5 minutes.

You guys are severely underrating them, the only one they may have trouble with is the Death Star MAYBE and the Jedi Temple for sure.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:35 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lose at 10 or 9.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:51 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by MythLord
Reasons?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:53 PM
MythLord
Diamond

They are fodder to anyone worth a damn.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:09 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by MythLord
They are fodder to anyone worth a damn.
They've taken on things that Deathwatch would consider too tough, they are basically the team that took down Bin Laden of the SW Universe. They take down small armies on a regular basis.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jul 25th, 2018 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:23 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Jmanghan
They've taken on things that Deathwatch would consider too tough, they are basically the team that took down Bin Laden of the SW Universe. They take down small armies on a regular basis.
This shit right here?:

This is the kinda stuff Delta Squad goes through every other day, and deals with it, no falling back, just taking out hundreds of enemies in a single battle.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:00 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Cute, I guess.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:30 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

10. Boba Fett & Jango Fett- current canon I think they’d lose, legends boba not sure
9. Darth Revan- not sure
8. Galen Marek- would be hard
7. Darth Vader- could they take him down? In the new canon he’s ****ing destroyer droids, taking out tanks, rebel armies, etc.
6. Darth Caedus- I think he’d lose, he seemed to have a lot of power but be inexperienced
5. Darth Plagueis-he’d take out a good chunk of em but they could kill him, he was badly injured in the novel, they’d have to surprise him for sure
4. Darth Krayt-I think he could kill them all, he was taking out imperial knights, though I’m not sure if they were as good as Palpatines
3. Valkorion-unsure
2. Yoda- I think they’d kill him, he did run in the end
1. ROTJ Sidious- I think they could kill him, the novel version would do better and EU would crush em

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:31 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Legit they could just snipe all these people. The commando's were literally BRED for covert operations.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:43 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

everyone on the list gets sniped np, delta squad is too sneaky and too trained.

throw them on mortis and theyd assassinate the father, too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

^ This.

They can take out Jango and Boba easily but run into trouble afterwards.

Proxy running the gauntlet would be interesting though.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:27 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok...I re read the op...

10. Boba Fett & Jango Fett- if it’s EU boba they die, canon they win.
9. Darth Revan- I think they’d win narrowly but he was killed by special squads no?
8. Galen Marek- he could kill them.
7. Darth Vader- I think Vader would sense them coming especially if they kill any of his storm troopers, they’d die if they foggy him head on.
6. Darth Caedus- he was killed because of lack of skill no?
5. Darth Plagueis- they’d better snipe him, cause if he notices them coming they’re ****ed
4. Darth Krayt- If he’s altered they’re ****ed
3. Valkorion- don’t know
2. Yoda-I think they’d end up killing a Jedi getting to yoda and alert him. If he’s altered they’re hard pressed to kill him.
1. ROTJ Sidious- if he had dooku n they fought together they’re ****ed, n I’m pretty sure he’d sense then coming.

Even alone they’re ****ed.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 01:44 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'm sorry that ya'll have trouble believing that the Navy Seals of Star Wars has trouble taking out targets that they were specifically trained to take out.

Myth pulls out the whole "trained to take out Jedi" thing with Finn and no one gets on his case about it.

It's a stealth mission, these guys have more experience and skill then the entire force that took the Jedi Temple.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 02:40 AM
ares834

If it ere that easy to kill high-end Sith then they wouldn't pose nearly the threat they do to the galaxy.

Revan butchers them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 03:15 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote