KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Eeth Koth vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Eeth Koth vs. Qui Gon Jinn
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Eeth Koth vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Eeth Koth as of his duel with Vader

Canon Jinn

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 07:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It's either getting defeated by a pre-prime Vader, or getting defeated by a pre-prime Maul. Take your pick.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 09:09 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Jinn.
He put up a way better fight against Maul than Koth against Vader.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 02:06 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Qui Gon. Nobody phucks with Liam Neeson

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 10:41 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Jinn, barely.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:30 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forschbewithu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
It's either getting defeated by a pre-prime Vader, or getting defeated by a pre-prime Maul. Take your pick.

Are we so certain this is Vader pre-prime? What is the new canon take on Vader's prime? Is it still considered rebels?

I know in legends its considered rotj.. or at least thats the common answer.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Forschbewithu a Private Message Find more posts by Forschbewithu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader still has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 06:24 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forschbewithu

This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader still has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.

That makes sense to me.... Koth did get a headshot in on Vader in that exchange... good thing his armor is lightsaber resistant.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Forschbewithu a Private Message Find more posts by Forschbewithu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Jinn wins.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:57 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Jinn wins.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 05:00 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

This was the very beginning of the Empire, so logically Vader stil
l has a long way to go even if his prime is by Rebels.

It is still ambiguous whether Rebels Vader is definitely Vader in his prime. I know Pablo Hidalgo stated this but it is possible he meant Vader's emotional growth not necessarily his combative growth. And logically ESB Vader should be above Rebels/ANH Vader

Last edited by TheIndyJedi on Aug 27th, 2018 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 09:51 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
It is still ambiguous whether Rebels Vader is definitely Vader in his prime. I know Pablo Hidalgo stated this but it is possible he meant Vader's emotional growth not necessarily his combative growth. And logically ESB Vader should be above Rebels/ANH Vader
it was definitely a time that his purge on the jedi were high

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 10:19 PM
Forschbewithu

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi

I've always interpreted it as being Vaders prime in power during the time or rebels simply because he's fully enveloped in the dark side. By the time of the original trilogy, his son comes into the picture and the conflict within him starts. He cant fully embrace the power of the dark side which is why Vaders prime is in rebels... at least that has been my interpretation of things.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:31 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Forschbewithu
I've always interpreted it as being Vaders prime in power during the time or rebels simply because he's fully enveloped in the dark side. By the time of the original trilogy, his son comes into the picture and the conflict within him starts. He cant fully embrace the power of the dark side which is why Vaders prime is in rebels... at least that has been my interpretation of things.
wonderful inference. at the time, vader was on the hunt for rogue jedi that escaped order 66 which is thought to be his prime. afterall, he had to have power to defeat all those jedi.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:06 PM