KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord kallig(victreebelvictr) vs. darth marr(deviant defiance)

Lord kallig(victreebelvictr) vs. darth marr(deviant defiance)
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Lord kallig(victreebelvictr) vs. darth marr(deviant defiance)

All out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:43 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Kallig was a powerful duelist as so was marr. Though he wasnt only good the second he came out of the academy, but he also defeated tulak’s top general. Meaning he was a powerful lightsaber duelist so he could keep up with marr. He also was a amazing tactician so he could outsmart marr. Yes, marr was a part of the dark council but this doesnt mean that kallig couldnt be either. Even as he was dead, he gave nox the knowledge and power enough to defeat thanaton and placed him on the dark council. Kallig gave him the knowledge he used on the dark council, so he was just as smart if not smarter than marr was. He may have not as many feats, but he was more powerful in the force the marr. Having the power to not only come back as a force ghost, but to also be extremely powerful even as a ghost. Marr knew how to be a force ghost as well, but i doubt that knowing the way of being a force ghost was harder in tulak’s time than it was in marr’s.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:52 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Also, may i say that i doubt tulak didnt teach him a thing or two. I am not quoting anything yet, just warming up first, of course. This will be difficult though, kallig doesnt have as many feats as marr does. Defiance has more to work with.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:58 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

let me split this up:

quote: "Ascending to the top of his class, unrivaled in lightsaber combat and strategics,"

he was about as powerful as marr when it came to saber skills, he was top of his class and could also match marr in strategics though i am guessing that he was better in it for the fact marr just battled while kallig had more of a plan behing his fighting.

quote: "He used these talents to prove himself to Sith Lord Tulak Hord, by seeking out his top general and defeating him."

at this time, he just got out of the academy, so around the age of 20-25 to my approximate. if he could defeat hord's best general at this age, then he is probably more powerful than marr as a little older.

quote: "The only known mention of Kallig was in the writings of the famous Dark Lord of the Sith Tulak Hord, who noted him as the greatest of his rivals."

if someone can stand a chance, let alone scare the all powerful sith lord tulak hord, he must have had extreme power to some extent.

quote: "Even as a spirit, his Force abilities were extremely powerful, as he was not only able to remain in the physical world as a spirit, but was extremely proficient in telekinesis, demonstrating the ability to influence many individuals at once, ranging from simple laborers and soldiers, to fully fledged Sith."

his force power was also more powerful than marr. yes, marr became a force ghost, but he didnt demopnstrate as much power as one as lord kallig did.

i got all my quotes off of wookieepedia, i will move on to better sources as the match progresses. i rest my case, your move defiance.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 05:00 PM
TheMuser

So....Did I just read a opener? Not complaining.....Just wondering....The format is just kinda odd my dude. You might consider changing it for your next post.

Last edited by TheMuser on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:26 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMuser
So....Did I just read a opener? Not complaining.....Just wondering....The format is just kinda odd my dude. You might consider changing it for your next post.
my quotes do not work today, i am trying to get that fixed.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:28 PM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Alright, here I am, only because you begged me. I feel you might be one of those people who underestimate the Dark Council.

For a quote: "The Dark Council was a twelve-member council that serves as the ruling body of the reconstructed sith empire throughout much of the government's history. Each member of the council held the title of Dark Lord of the Sith and controlled one of the twelve spheres of influence within the empire, making the council the most powerful individuals in the empire below the sith emperor himself."*

That being said, Marr rose that position in his early twenties, and held it for the next forty years while other council members lasted mere weeks. I, for one, do not believe that Marr is inferior to Kallig on the intellectual side, for he was second to the emperor for forty years.

*all quotes that will be given by DeviantDefiance are from Wookieepedia.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 12:19 AM
Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kallig wins.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Alright, here I am, only because you begged me. I feel you might be one of those people who underestimate the Dark Council.

For a quote: "The Dark Council was a twelve-member council that serves as the ruling body of the reconstructed sith empire throughout much of the government's history. Each member of the council held the title of Dark Lord of the Sith and controlled one of the twelve spheres of influence within the empire, making the council the most powerful individuals in the empire below the sith emperor himself."*

That being said, Marr rose that position in his early twenties, and held it for the next forty years while other council members lasted mere weeks. I, for one, do not believe that Marr is inferior to Kallig on the intellectual side, for he was second to the emperor for forty years.

*all quotes that will be given by DeviantDefiance are from Wookieepedia.
everything you said was wrong! Marr isn’t second to the emperor, Jadus is. And Kallig placed nox on the council! Kallig’s time had no council, or was never in it. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be in it if there was one. Don’t worry, I will let you try again.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 02:19 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Check if all Wookieepedia is right before quoting it, check your resources

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 02:20 PM
Jmanghan

Darth Marr is better then Jadus.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:56 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

what the **** is going on

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Selenial
what the **** is going on
XD

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:44 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
my quotes do not work today, i am trying to get that fixed.
Hate when that happens, its a common on-again off-again glitch of the website.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:45 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Hate when that happens, its a common on-again off-again glitch of the website.
t sucks, and my poor computer can’t take it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 04:59 PM