KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker (Jedi) vs Darth Vader (Blue Lightsaber)

Anakin Skywalker (Jedi) vs Darth Vader (Blue Lightsaber)
Started by: DarkTransfer69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkTransfer69

Anakin Skywalker (Jedi) vs Darth Vader (Blue Lightsaber)

Basically in a nutshell this is Anakin Skywalker at the beginning of RotS, as a fully fledged adherent to Jedi principles, versus Darth Vader after being anointed a Sith Lord, but still with his arms and legs, basically when he fought Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:37 PM
Click here to Send DarkTransfer69 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkTransfer69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

MF Vader is more powerful. So he should win.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Anakin at the end of RotS is more powerful due to the fact that he used rage.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:42 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkTransfer69

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Anakin at the end of RotS is more powerful due to the fact that he used rage.
do you think Anakin as a Jedi might be spurred on by seeing the monster he could become, and this might lead him to a "Force enlightenment" letting him win? What if Darth Vader becomes emotionally distraught at trying to kill himself

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:44 PM
Click here to Send DarkTransfer69 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkTransfer69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

In the beginning of RotS, he defeated Dooku by tapping into his anger.

If he didn’t, I believe that Dooku would defeat him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:46 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkTransfer69

Is there any evidence for that claim

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:50 PM
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

RotS Novelization, if you mean that.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

No, I said I predict.

Dooku probably would have handled Anakin by throwing him under a staircase if Anakin didn’t get angry.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:58 PM
DarkTransfer69

Anakin was beating Dooku onto the floor even in TCW, the idea he needs to be a Sith adherent to defeat Dooku seems unsupported in my eyes, but feel free to cite evidence to the opposite conclusion.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:59 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Dooku defeated ObixWon and later in the movie Obi defeated Anakin.

The only way Anakin would have defeated Dooku would have been to tap into his anger.

It is logic really.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 06:03 PM
DarkTransfer69

Now you're comparing apples to orange to grapefruit obviously as a SORESU adherent Kenobi would be able to defeat Vader, who is a cocky overconfident Sith version of Anakin who is already reckless, whereas Dooku is more of a stoic, wise old man who doesn't take risks, Kenobi cannot exploit him. But Because Anakin and Vader are both with a superhero movie physique and using a strong style they would be better suited to smashing Dooku even if he makes no obvious flaws or mistakes. One might say Dookus biggest flaw was trying to fight Anakin at all instead of just fleeing altogether, and living off of dividends and equity in Serenno.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 06:06 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Great post!

I will give my response in a hour or so.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 06:08 PM
DarkTransfer69

thank you, I look forward to a highly intellectual discussion between two equals

wink smile

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 06:09 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Thank you.

You the same.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 06:10 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sorry it is taking so long transfer, I am quite busy.

I will try to have it by tonight sometime.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 09:21 PM
Greysentinel365

MF Vader is much more powerful.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkTransfer69

What is MF and where is your evidence good ser?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:45 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Let us start with the basics.

Anakin is a practitioner of form 5. This form is thought to be able to over power Makashi.

Though, let us look how Dooku handled Obi-Won so easily in the fight. Obi-Won jumped near Dooku to get into close range. Dooku then Force Chokes him and launches under a staircase which he breaks using the Force already taking out Obi.

Anakin jumps in and starts to lose to Dooku. If he is losing but ends up winning in the end, then how is this so.

He tapped into his anger making his reflexes faster, focus stronger, and persistence is leveled up.

Dooku was extremely surprised by this and lost due to the fact that he didn’t predict this.

Also, may I point out that Anakin had two lightsabers which increased the deadly factor. It was just to much for Dooku.

He would have lost if he didn’t channel his anger.

Sorry it took me so long, I had work I needed to do.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 12:55 AM
DarkTransfer69

I am going to prepare a powerful response to your reasoned arguments. Until we meet again, friend!

evil face cool

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 01:09 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I am both pleased and horrified!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 01:10 AM