KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun runs the Force Unleashed gauntlet

Exar Kun runs the Force Unleashed gauntlet
Started by: CuckedCurry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CuckedCurry

Exar Kun runs the Force Unleashed gauntlet

Rahm Kota
Kazdan Paratus
Imperial Shadow Gaurd
Shaak Ti
Darth Vader (TFU1)
Galen Marek
Darth Vader (TFU2)
Starkiller Clone

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:29 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clears without gesturing up until Starkiller, whom he incinerates with a wave of his hand.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:37 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Does this gauntlet keep in account his previous fights? Is he continuing to fight like in a movie or gets a video-game instant recovery?

Because if it's the former, then Kun gets stomped by TFU2 Vader or Starkiller Clone.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:38 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

He gets to recover to peak state after each round thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:43 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Then he murderstomps all.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Gauntlet is ludicrously out of order.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 02:29 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Kota getting shafted. laughing out loud

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 02:57 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Still out of order.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 03:32 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, the Vaders should be below Paratus.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 03:45 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
You're right, the Vaders should be below Paratus.

Nah.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:00 PM
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Still out of order.

Boi I’m not gonna ask Galan to change the order unless someone else complains about it

If the gauntlet’s out of order then rearrange the order to your desire and work around it sad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:16 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just unacceptable. Galan, drop the Hammer on Curry. How dare he get this list a little out of order?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:18 PM
CuckedCurry

:sadface:

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The list might be out of order, but I won't fix it because I like to watch the world burn.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Galan007
The list might be out of order, but I won't fix it because I like to watch the world burn.

Do you not get annoyed at people quasi-ordering you to do unimportant things on the reg like you’re a servant? Cause it’s even starting to annoy me.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Beastly, my Lord raver

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 05:42 PM
CuckedCurry

Tfw you said “ask” and not “order” :sadface:

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 05:44 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Don't worry, you're not the person I'm referring to, you just reminded me of it

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

I see :thinkingface:

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 06:22 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Re: Exar Kun runs the Force Unleashed gauntlet

Stops at TFU I Vader

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 06:25 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote