KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. Darth Malgus

Darth Bane vs. Darth Malgus
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Darth Bane vs. Darth Malgus

who wins

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:33 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

PoD Bane gets destroyed, RoT Bane wins, DoE Bane could be argued.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Malgus. Decent fight.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:51 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Probably Malgus.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:15 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Malgus. Decent fight.

I have faith in thou reasoning abilities. How do you figure?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Malgus. Decent fight.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Malgus.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:32 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

His lightning would melt the orbalisks, and then Bane, assuming he doesn't just Force Choke him. His lightning is stronger than Act 3 Vitiate's, which the HoT took on his lightsaber, and his TK is demonstrably superior in the Flashpoint, since he sent the HoT clear across the room, whereas Vitiate barely caused the HoT to stagger.

Also, Act 3 Vitiate > novel Vitiate > Bane. There's a quote that states Vitiate got stronger with each incarnation.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Originally posted by Geistalt
His lightning would melt the orbalisks, and then Bane, assuming he doesn't just Force Choke him. His lightning is stronger than Act 3 Vitiate's, which the HoT took on his lightsaber, and his TK is demonstrably superior in the Flashpoint, since he sent the HoT clear across the room, whereas Vitiate barely caused the HoT to stagger.

Also, Act 3 Vitiate > novel Vitiate > Bane. There's a quote that states Vitiate got stronger with each incarnation.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:41 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Malgus. Decent fight.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:48 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

quote:
His lightning is stronger than Act 3 Vitiate's, which the HoT took on his lightsaber, and his TK is demonstrably superior in the Flashpoint, since he sent the HoT clear across the room, whereas Vitiate barely caused the HoT to stagger.

1. How is his lightning superior? He took the HoT by surprise whereas Vitiate fought a fully ready HoT IIRC.

2. Vitiate never tried to TK the HoT though so you can't really draw a comparison there.

quote:

Lol no. Act 3 Vitiate is not stronger than Novel Vitiate. At the time of Act 3 Vitiate was in the midst of performing a galaxy consuming ritual which severly weakened him. No scaling chain can be formed here.

That being said I do agree Malgus decimates him.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 08:23 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Skip to 8:10 to see Vitiate Force Pushing the Hero of Tython.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:46 PM
HP Legend

Skip to 8:10 to see Vitiate Force Pushing the Hero of Tython.

That's not a Force Push. He created a Defensive Bubble around himself to push the Hero Tython backwards away from him.

Not that it's a fair comparison either seen as it was at the end of the fight when Vitiate had been overwhelmed and had basically no energy left.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 10:55 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 11:16 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

One-shots and blitzes, Bane does

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 10:52 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by HP Legend
seen as

seeing

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Malgus solidly.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 11:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xolthol
Abeloth Mother

Malgus

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 04:28 PM
Click here to Send xolthol a Private Message Find more posts by xolthol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Bane.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by Selenial
seeing

Noticed that typo afterwards but I couldn't edit it because of KMC's editing restrictions.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 04:37 PM