KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader (ROTJ) vs. Abominations

Darth Vader (ROTJ) vs. Abominations
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Vader (ROTJ) vs. Abominations

Fights take place on flat, neutral terrain.

1. 2 Terentateks
2. 4 Terentateks
3. The Underlurker
4. Gharj
5. Worldbreaker Monolith

Boss: Colossal Monolith

Raid Boss: Terror From Beyond

Final Boss: IZAX

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:05 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Vader one-shots all of them at once with a thought

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Stop at 2.

Terentateks are resistant to Force powers to large extent, and 4 of these might be too much for even Lord Vader.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 08:01 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

LMFAO^

He makes it to the Terror from Beyond, at least.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:02 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammin
Restricted

Account Restricted

AFAIK Vader nearly died to Tukhata. So hard stop at 2.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:21 PM
Click here to Send Sammin a Private Message Find more posts by Sammin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
LMFAO^

He makes it to the Terror from Beyond, at least.

Why?

Anyways, I personally think he stops at one of the monoliths at best. Which one, I can”t really say. But it”s shown that in order for the protag strike team to even face the Colossal Monolith, they need to kill the Worldbreaker Monolith to get an amp that provides them with special protection against the Colossal Monolith and its powers.

quote:
“Defeating the Worldbreaker Monolith has provided you with unusual protection against an ancient alchemic power. While this indicator can be removed, the protection will remain active until its expiration.”

As a baseline for the Worldbreaker Monolith, it should be noted that even the HoT/Outlander had a difficult time defeating one of the smallest Monoliths, and is implied to have used the environment to put it down for good. Then there”s this:

quote:
Given enough intellect, knowledge, fortitude and power, Sith alchemy can be used to achieve the seemingly impossible, such as transforming flesh and bone to form vicious Sithspawn such as the imposing Massassi and the unstoppable Terentatek. But Monoliths are something beyond Sithspawn: they are everlasting monstrosities built not on a foundation of living tissue but of dark side energy itself. Enduring and merciless and quite possibly unkillable, Monoliths plainly illustrate the immeasurable power of their creator and are best avoided at all costs.

As for the Worldbreaker Monolith, it is the 2nd most powerful and massive Monolith on Ziost, and requires an operations team ala Eternity Vault or Temple of Sacrifice to be defeated. I”m really not sure exactly how Vader would be able to put the Worldbreaker Monolith down, as it is uniquely powerful and difficult to kill even amongst the Monoliths, and I don’t see Vader as an equal to the strike team that has defeated Soa, Revan, the Dread Masters, etc.

And the strike team likely wouldn’t have been able to defeat the Colossal Monolith without the protection afforded by killing the WB Monolith.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 05:21 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valkorion
Nova

no idea, anywhere from 2 to clear

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Stops at 5 maybe. I'm not really fully sure.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:57 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

Anyways, I personally think he stops at one of the monoliths at best. Which one, I can”t really say. But it”s shown that in order for the protag strike team to even face the Colossal Monolith, they need to kill the Worldbreaker Monolith to get an amp that provides them with special protection against the Colossal Monolith and its powers.

As a baseline for the Worldbreaker Monolith, it should be noted that even the HoT/Outlander had a difficult time defeating one of the smallest Monoliths, and is implied to have used the environment to put it down for good. Then there”s this:

As for the Worldbreaker Monolith, it is the 2nd most powerful and massive Monolith on Ziost, and requires an operations team ala Eternity Vault or Temple of Sacrifice to be defeated. I”m really not sure exactly how Vader would be able to put the Worldbreaker Monolith down, as it is uniquely powerful and difficult to kill even amongst the Monoliths, and I don’t see Vader as an equal to the strike team that has defeated Soa, Revan, the Dread Masters, etc.

And the strike team likely wouldn’t have been able to defeat the Colossal Monolith without the protection afforded by killing the WB Monolith.
What was the biggest monolith again? erm

:3

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:16 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Gets slapped at Underlurker.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
What was the biggest monolith again? erm

:3

The Colossal Monolith. It is considerably more powerful than the Worldbreaker Monolith, the 2nd largest Monolith.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:41 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Colossal Monolith. It is considerably more powerful than the Worldbreaker Monolith, the 2nd largest Monolith.
Ah, thank you. :3

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:54 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by HP Legend
Stops at 5 maybe. I'm not really fully sure.

More sure now.

Could potentially stop at 3 and definitely stops at 4.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 11:00 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

His equal/better almost lost to one Rancor. Stops at 1 for sure.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 02:41 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by Jaggarath
Gets slapped at Underlurker.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 08:04 PM