KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader

Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

(I was gonna put Mara Jade on Team 1 instead of Corran Horn but I felt it'd be too heavy on Vader for him to reasonably win)

Who wins?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Re: Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

(I was gonna put Mara Jade on Team 1 instead of Corran Horn but I felt it'd be too heavy on Vader for him to reasonably win)

Who wins?

Peak-Kyle Katarn could solo Vader with difficulty.

The other two aren't needed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:27 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

*conflicted fanboyism intensifies*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Jaden Korr, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn vs Darth Vader

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Peak-Kyle Katarn could solo Vader with difficulty.

The other two aren't needed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:44 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underachiever59

Honestly, yeah, Kyle Katarn alone could probably solo Vader, or at least come very close. Jaden Korr and Corran Horn just swing this too heavily in the team's favor.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

You should all feel bad.

Shame on you.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 06:28 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underachiever59

Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Vader. He's a total powerhouse, with some truly impressive feats. But Kyle Katarn's feats are just insane. Pre-prime Katarn defeated a stronger version of Desann than the version that defeated Luke, several years after the events of RotJ. If RotJ Luke is roughly equal to Vader, Jedi Outcast Luke should be well above Vader. Putting the version of Desann that Luke fought on Vader's level as well. And Katarn killed a nexus-amped version of Desann. Purely by scaling, pre-prime Katarn should be >>>Vader. Of course, scaling isn't an exact science and there's definitely room for error, and context matters a lot, but I still feel this single feat speaks a lot for Katarn's capabilities, and he's got countless other impressive feats to his name.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 07:05 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Underachiever59
Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Vader. He's a total powerhouse, with some truly impressive feats. But Kyle Katarn's feats are just insane. Pre-prime Katarn defeated a stronger version of Desann than the version that defeated Luke, several years after the events of RotJ. If RotJ Luke is roughly equal to Vader, Jedi Outcast Luke should be well above Vader. Putting the version of Desann that Luke fought on Vader's level as well. And Katarn killed a nexus-amped version of Desann. Purely by scaling, pre-prime Katarn should be >>>Vader. Of course, scaling isn't an exact science and there's definitely room for error, and context matters a lot, but I still feel this single feat speaks a lot for Katarn's capabilities, and he's got countless other impressive feats to his name.

thumb up

And neophyte-Kyle Katarn also defeated Jerec - a Dark Jedi who was said to rival Vader in power.

Katarn defeated him as a (very talented) newbie - and all while Jerec was being amped by the souls of countless Jedi.

So Peak-Kyle Katarn would kill Vader with difficulty, but he definitely beats Vader.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:24 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

^

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote