KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Most powerful being ever in whole Star Wars Canon series (Please See details)

The Most powerful being ever in whole Star Wars Canon series (Please See details)
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

The Most powerful being ever in whole Star Wars Canon series (Please See details)

Who is the most powerful being ever in the whole of the Star wars Canon series? Is it The Father (Mortis), The Son or the Daughter :- if not who is: how and why etc ?

Last edited by ozz81 on Jan 16th, 2020 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 10:56 PM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Mortis Gods, 'Omni-Sith' Palpatine, and 'Omni-Jedi' Rey are the top dogs in canon.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It ought to be The Father, but he's one foot in the grave by the time we meet him in TCW, so The Son might be the strongest one we've actually seen onscreen.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 11:07 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

^Cool awesome, sorry i was not to sure but just came across a link: what about the "Bedlam Spirits" is it canon or " World Razer ?", came across it in this comic vine link not sure how legit it is though?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...HjRT6NqAjFkhjJ0

Last edited by ozz81 on Jan 16th, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 11:18 PM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
^Cool awesome, sorry i was not to sure but just came across a link: what about the "Bedlam Spirits" is it canon or " World Razer ?", came across it in this comic vine link not sure how legit it is though?

No those aren't Canon anymore.

Well not Current Canon anyway.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ozz81

The Bedlam Spirits will likely always be the absolute #1 in the mythos... The only characters in SW stated to be "omnipotent" and all that.

But like Zen said: the Bedlam Spirits are from Legends. You asked about canon here.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Bedlam Spirits barely recognized the arrow of time and couldn't comprehend life. They felt more like visiting gods from the Marvelverse than Star Wars characters.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Originally posted by Galan007
The Bedlam Spirits will likely always be the absolute #1 in the mythos... The only characters in SW stated to be "omnipotent" and all that.

But like Zen said: the Bedlam Spirits are from Legends. You asked about canon here.

Hi cool thanks I see . Sorry to be a pain wasn’t sure also found out there’s a being called Abeloth she was kind of like the mother of the son and daughter or like some kind of etheric entity : is she considered canon and was she quite Uber ?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 08:36 AM
Darth Thor

^ No she isnt. The Father will be the most powerful in Canon. But as already pointed out, The Son seemed > The Father by the time we caught up with them.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 10:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Bedlam Spirits barely recognized the arrow of time and couldn't comprehend life. They felt more like visiting gods from the Marvelverse than Star Wars characters.
thumb up

Omnipotent, trans-dimensional beings were horribly out of place in this mythos. It's like Moore forgot what franchise he was writing for, ffs.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 01:21 PM