KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » All-Sith Sidious & All-Jedi Rey vs. The Son

All-Sith Sidious & All-Jedi Rey vs. The Son
Started by: Sheev

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sheev
The All-Sith

All-Sith Sidious & All-Jedi Rey vs. The Son

Fight takes place on Mortis.

How goes it?

Old Post May 14th, 2020 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthadi

The Son stomps

Old Post May 14th, 2020 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Depends if Rey was capable of tapping into Anakin's power/potential.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 14th, 2020 01:54 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthadi

I don't think Rey's amp was literrally the power of all the jedi.
The ones could tear apart the very fabric of the universe acording to the Father. Rey and Palpatine were not even close to that, even with all the jedi/sith amps.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darthadi
I don't think Rey's amp was literrally the power of all the jedi.
It was certainly implied to have been:

(please log in to view the image)

And given that Palpatine was channeling the power of all the Sith:

...It makes sense that it would require the power of all the Jedi to negate the power of all the Sith.

Originally posted by Darthadi
The ones could tear apart the very fabric of the universe acording to the Father. Rey and Palpatine were not even close to that, even with all the jedi/sith amps.
Not disagreeing.

Just saying that the only chance they'd have against The Son would be if Rey was capable of tapping into Anakin's power/potential(as that was sufficient to own the Daughter and Son simultaneously while on Mortis)... But that's a big "IF".

Old Post May 14th, 2020 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Does it make sense though? Given the Jedi must massively outnumber the Sith given how long the RO2 was in place, plus the Jedi have like 3 Skywalkers on side.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The RoT was established by Bane ~1,000 years before the PT. We don't really know what the Sith numbers were prior to that in canon. However, the RoS junior novel does imply that their numbers were just as great as the Jedi's in the thousands of years prior to the RoT being created.

It's also possible that the Sith were simply a good deal more powerful than the Jedi in general, which could balance the scales if they had fewer numbers overall.

Either way, the clear intent is that Palpatine was controlling the power of all the Sith before him, thus Rey had to harness the power of all the Jedi before her to counter him.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 04:05 PM
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Does it make sense though? Given the Jedi must massively outnumber the Sith given how long the RO2 was in place, plus the Jedi have like 3 Skywalkers on side.

It’s disney, none of it makes sense

Old Post May 14th, 2020 05:08 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

If I were them I’d say it was mainly thanks to Anakin’s power that she defeated the Emperor. At least it’s some damage control

Old Post May 14th, 2020 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah I mean there were 10,000 Jedi just at the time of the ROTS. Honestly I just dont think Abrams thought about it much. Harnessing the entire dark side of the Force vs the entire Light side would make much more sense in terms of them being equally matched. Like the Daughter vs Brother sort of thing.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

I really never thought about Rey having the combined power of Luke and Anakin. That by itself would have made her unbelievably powerful. Never mind the added power of 1000 generations of Jedi. JFC.

And to think it took all that just to match Sidious. messed

Old Post May 14th, 2020 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Sid also had all the Sith Eli

Old Post May 14th, 2020 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Bump.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Don't see why the embodiment of the Dark Side doesn't squash these two. Despite the supposed amps, all we saw from anything of that was Sidious and that was just one showing of what was basically an EMP attack.

Feats > Implications of amps.

Yeah, supposed power that threatens to destroy the universe and...all that comes of it is some Lighting struggle. Sure...ok...sounds to me like whatever outside sources, doesn't apply to the movies because none of that makes any sense. I bet Abrams didn't even really put much thought into it.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jan 30th, 2021 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf

Feats > Implications of amps.

That would apply to The Son as well in that case.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 07:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Son gets anally raped.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 09:55 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Darth Thor
That would apply to The Son as well in that case.

Not really he has better feats, fighting with the embodiment of the Light is the highest one he has which would put him over the other 2.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Think it just depends how you think post-dyad Palpatine, acting as a vessel for all the Sith, compares to the Son.

When Rey crossed her sabers, it created an "impenetrable shield" that cast Palpatine's lightning back onto him, destroying him "body and soul." So *maybe* the same kind of thing might work against the Son's lighting(assuming he didn't just...you know... stop generating the lightning when it began feeding back)? Dunno.

That said, I'm also not sure why the Son couldn't just shut off Rey's sabers(like he did to Kenobi and Ahsoka), and proceed to brutalize her in other ways..? /shrug

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 02:52 PM
DevVed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sith Allfather>Son>Valkorion>RoS Sidious/DE Sidious

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 03:09 PM
Click here to Send DevVed a Private Message Find more posts by DevVed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Not really he has better feats, fighting with the embodiment of the Light is the highest one he has which would put him over the other 2.

Lol but embodiment of Light is also not a feat.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 03:30 PM