KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kenobi and Anakin vs Ventress and Vos

Kenobi and Anakin vs Ventress and Vos
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Total Warrior is online now!

Kenobi and Anakin vs Ventress and Vos

The duos who took on Dooku finally face off.

-This is Obi Wan and Anakin as of their fight against Dooku on Oba Diah (so TCW5 I guess, but I'm not sure).

-This is Vos and Ventress as of their first fight against Dooku, in the first part of dark disciple.

Dooku was able to defend himself against both these duos with success, albeit both Anakin and Vos pressured him in the end. Imo Vos and Ventress's perfomance was better, but in theory Kenobi+Anakin should be a better duo.

Who'd win?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vos actually managed to disarm Dooku(which Kenobi/Anakin were not able to do), but then he succumbed to Dooku's dun moch.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 12:35 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yep, Vos probably has the best performance against Dooku than any another character here (obviously RotS Anakin did better), but on the other hand Ventress should be the weakest here, so I thought it'd be pretty close

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 01:47 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forschbewithu

Obi-Wan takes out Ventress with medium to high difficulty.

We have a badass duel between S5 Anakin vs Vos as of DD. I give it to Vos based on his superior showing against Dooku than Anakin in his duel with Dooku in S5 (was that the one with Palpatine present? Because that's the one I have in mind). Not to mention Vos' Jedi Master level experience and maturity.

Then you have Obi-wan go up against Vos. At this point, Vos wouldn't have enough in the tank to beat Obi-wan. Obi-Wan is the only one left standing.

The weak link hear is Ventress. If we switched Obi-wan and Anakin's opponents, Obi-wan can duel Vos for a long enough time for Anakin to beat Ventress soundly. They both gang up on Vos and beat him.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2020 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Forschbewithu a Private Message Find more posts by Forschbewithu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Not sure about that Ventress has held her own against Kenobi and Anakin before.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 07:56 AM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

https://youtu.be/CGv2NyRRlEg I mean Anakin and Kenobi as of this fight, Forschbewithu

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 09:55 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scizard
Not sure about that Ventress has held her own against Kenobi and Anakin before.
She has.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2020 10:33 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Team Vos

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 01:01 PM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote