KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Rebels Maul, RotS Dooku and RotJ Vader vs. RotJ Palpatine

Rebels Maul, RotS Dooku and RotJ Vader vs. RotJ Palpatine
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Rebels Maul, RotS Dooku and RotJ Vader vs. RotJ Palpatine

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 06:57 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Trio should win. By hype Vader is supposed to be close to Vader, so adding Dooku should be enough. Maul just needs to sit down and watch

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 10:57 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Vader and Dooku got this.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
By hype Vader is supposed to be close to Vader

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 12:10 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

But yeah, I'd go with the team also.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds, he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself, Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 03:28 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds, he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself, Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for

Not really a guarantee that ROTJ Sidious will be as spry as his ROTS self. Esp considering he probably hasn't touched a saber in over a decade by this point.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)
lmao I meant close to sidious ahhahaha

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Sidious can't defend against all of them.

Vader is powerful enough on his own to give Sidious a great fight in the new canon. Adding Dooku and Maul just tips the scales even more.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 12:57 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Total Warrior
lmao I meant close to sidious ahhahaha

I know, I know stick out tongue

But as you surely understand, you've given me a perfect opportunity to use this meme and I couldn't resist.

Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Sidious can't defend against all of them.

Vader is powerful enough on his own to give Sidious a great fight in the new canon. Adding Dooku and Maul just tips the scales even more.

I agree.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 01:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds,
Blitzing Tinn, Kolar, and Fisto is one thing. Blitzing Maul, Dooku, and Vader is something else entirely.

There's also the whole "dark side confusion haze" thing to consider.

he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself,
Same as above. Savage+Maul is much different than Maul+Dooku+Vader.

Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ
Lightning isn't necessarily an 'insta-win' against canon Vader, given that he has endured a full-fledged lightning strike with massively damaged/compromised armor. Not to mention that Palpatine's lightning would only connect if Vader a.) lost his saber entirely, or b.) completely dropped his guard -- both of which are unlikely in this scenario, imo... Especially when you also have Dooku on the field, who is sure to be spamming his own lightning at Palpatine.

and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for
I mean, Dooku's powers also grew "noticeably" during TCW(to the point where Palpatine was keeping a very close eye on him), but that's neither here nor there.

Palpatine could beat them all individually, but all of them together? I don't see it. As mentioned already, Vader alone could give him a hell of a fight. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 25th, 2020 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hey... hey!

Fisto wasn't blitzed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESOrF_u1hg

He actually lasted whole 5 seconds cool laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 05:16 PM