KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Big Fish

Big Fish
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Tim Burton's Big Fish has an available trailer

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:19 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

It looks cute! Tim Burton is the BEST! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:49 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It looks weird, and McGregor's southern accent sucks.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:53 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

His accent isn't that bad, but he's a great actor either way. And Tim Burton is my favorite director. But the movie looks pretty trippy, don't you think?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 11:45 PM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/big_fish/

heres the official site for it, better quality anyway

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:54 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

Big Fish

im wondering if this is a good movie, so has anybody out there seen it yet. it looks really good and it has ewan mcgregor in it so it has to be good.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 05:33 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

There's a review in the Review forum, check it out.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 10:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I didn't like it. Even though there were a few good moments in it, the rest was very boring IMO.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:29 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

yeah i just saw it, it was really boring. i never really liked tim burton movies. he thinks that whatever comes out of his butt is a masterpiece and that he doesnt have to take the effort to make it good

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:43 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorC

Yeah ! boring! but it's the idea ! however i like his idea. This one is not his masterpiece. may be he lacks of his energy, that's all. quite disappointed.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:58 PM
thorC is currently offline Click here to Send thorC a Private Message Find more posts by thorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

Big Fish

saw this yesterday and enjoyed it.

wasnt sure what to expect because i avoid reading any reviews etc (hate spoilers).

classic tim burton

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:43 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I think its gonna be good

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 02:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

it is good - id recommend it (especially if you like Burton)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 02:15 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeta
senior ******

is big fish good, what was it like? can some one describe it to me please

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:24 PM
zeta is currently offline Click here to Send zeta a Private Message Find more posts by zeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I reckon it is pretty special and a tad abstract

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by zeta
is big fish good, what was it like? can some one describe it to me please

basically a son tells his fathers life story as his father told it to him - lots of wierd tales - changes between different times.

i think the less you know the more you will enjoy it.

if you like tim burton and/or slightly odd film go see it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:04 PM
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I saw it on Saturday and i loved it. I'm a huge Burton fan and i was expecting Big Fish to be incredible. But it's better than that!
Everbody must go and see it!

The only thing that spoiled it for me was the group of silly girls that were sat next to me who talked and laughed their way through the movie.

Savvy?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:18 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

just yell at them thats what I do

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:35 PM
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

A lot of people did yell.
I just don't see the point in paying to see a movie, if all you're going to do is 'not' watch it.

Savvy?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:47 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainSparrow
The only thing that spoiled it for me was the group of silly girls that were sat next to me who talked and laughed their way through the movie.

those little buggers dammit mad
Yesterday, while watching The Last Samurai, I accidentally hit the chair in front of me slightly with my foot embarrasment
And did she quit the babbling... NO mad

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:47 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote