KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » "The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)

"The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)

Release Date: 03.04.05

Synopsis:

War veteran (Jack Starks) is wrongfully incarcerated in a mental facility where he becomes the subject of strange psychological experiments. He is catapaulted into the future where he can see his death. Only if he breaks free can he change the outcome.

Trailer:

"The Jacket" Trailer

I'm breaking this because I have a real good feeling that the film will do well. The trailer, IMO, is incredible.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 10:12 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

it looks like it has a lot of potential and i like brody and knightley so hopefully the writing is good.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 10:23 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

The trailer looks decent and I like Adrian Brody so I'll definitely check it out when it comes out here.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:27 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snipes
Number 1

it does look pretty promising

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the look of this film a lot.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

This could be very awesome.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:12 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Holy crap. That's one of the greatest trailers I've seen in a very long time. I'm definately seeing this movie.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 01:02 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
renaphooh

The movie looks cool I like how it switches back and fourth from present to past it reminds me of the butterfly effect

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:34 AM
renaphooh is currently offline Click here to Send renaphooh a Private Message Find more posts by renaphooh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I got to see it this afternoon, and it blew me away. It was easy to follow, fun to watch, a mind****, a piece of art, and a real eye opener all in one, with what some may consider an anti-climactic, yet beautiful ending.

I'll have a full review up for it later.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:54 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

awesome

i have to say, this movie looks really damn good
definitely gonna have to check it out

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:09 AM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I saw this trailer in yahoo and it was incredible!! great actors also!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Saw it today and it is pretty good. Here is the warning though: Like The Village, it was misadvertised. It really isn't as much of a thriller as the commercials make it seem, but the storyline is pretty interesting. Critics don't like it but most of them didn't like it because it wasn't scary enough, but that wasn't at all what it was going for.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:23 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I gotta see this!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:48 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I heard of the movie.But I never seened any coming attreation of it.What is it about?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Synopsis:

War veteran (Jack Starks) is wrongfully incarcerated in a mental facility where he becomes the subject of strange psychological experiments. He is catapaulted into the future where he can see his death. Only if he breaks free can he change the outcome.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:32 PM
forumcrew

i thought this movie looked really good but i was disapointed by it.. other then adrianne brody the other characters could have prolly been replaced with any random actor.. it just felt like it was trying a lot of things that had been done before and there were no real suprises other then [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the guard being an inmate in the future for no reason and if you think about it a lot some of the time travel elements didnt quite work.. and overall it felt like a reversal of the butterfly effect. Its worth checking out but i wouldnt expect greatness.. unfortunaltly the trailer made it seem it would be great. I think its worth checking out on dvd but i wouldnt rush out to the theaters.. and apparantly no one did b/c it only make 2.7 million in its opening week

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:15 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

forumcrew had it pretty much on the money. Worth checking out but not as good as the commercials make it seem.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:23 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need to get out and see it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:00 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlondeBombshell

I want to see it. Do you think it would be OK to take a nine year old girl to this film?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
BlondeBombshell is currently offline Click here to Send BlondeBombshell a Private Message Find more posts by BlondeBombshell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

um it depends on how much you think a child should be censored.. there is some breif nudity, and sex, also some language.. really i dont think its that bad.. but a 9 year old might not follow the movie that well either so it may be pointless.. so overall id say most people prolly wouldnt take a 9 year old to this.. but i dont think its too bad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:55 PM