KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Who has ever heard of RED DWARF?

Who has ever heard of RED DWARF?
Started by: grade 3 ol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grade 3 ol
Bordom Blabberer

Who has ever heard of RED DWARF?

Dont be shy! RED DWARF ROCKS! i want to hear about it

I totally love red dwarf!!! who is with me? I feel like 1 of the only 4 people in the WORLD to have heard of it...

TTM!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:27 AM
grade 3 ol is currently offline Click here to Send grade 3 ol a Private Message Find more posts by grade 3 ol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I saw one ep of it while I was in England....funny stuff laughing

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

*sees thread - starts to drool*

I absolutely adore Red Dwarf!

It's absolutely brilliant. It was the first sci-fi thing I ever watched, it got me into the liked of Star Wars and other sci-fi at a young age.

I think I was four when I first saw it, and loved it ever since. I'm a total Red Dwarf nut. Series 1-6 are the best, with 7-8 being definitely the weakest, but I don't mind, because it's classic British comedy.

I recently bought all the DVD's. I love the commentaries and making ofs, plus they have all the Smeg Ups and are full of cool little surprises that only fans of the show care about. I love it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:54 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i love this show... if i could afford the dvd's i'd buy em... one of the greatest comedies ever made...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Hell yeah, red dwarf kicks ass!

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:17 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

great sitcom..i love it

shud be in the tv forum though

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

It's the best British Sci-Fi sitcom ever. I have still to see the movie.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:22 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Red Dwarf is my second favourate TV program (no guessing for first). I've got series 1-6 on DVD, can't wait for the movie.

Has anyone seen the (poor, very poor) US pilot?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:21 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I LOVED red dwarf, Craig Charles and Chris Barrie are great and i would buy the DVDs if I could afford them

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:31 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Great show.

The episode with the wax droids, I loved the guy they got to play Stan Laurel. He was perfect!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:18 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grade 3 ol
Bordom Blabberer

My fav ep is QUARANTINE.

YAY MR. FLIBBLE!!!

I only got into is when my friend showed me. she has all the way to series 8 and her dad is complaining about it being so long for them to relese series 9 on dvd and stuff. I heard that the movie has not been made yet, they are still trying to get some money, but when they do make it, THEY'LL MAKE IT AUSTRALIA!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

I love the way it's made. I only realised it a few weeks ago, but there are no true villians or heros. I ,ean, it takes a genius to come up with that and keep it going without conforming o the popular structure. GENIUS!!!

Smeg is a word i use on a daily basis. Thanks be to the makers of red dwarf and my best friend for showing it to me!!!

also, not so much thanks to my friend as she said i was Rimmer and put a 'H' on my head then started calling me a SMEGHEAD.

GRRRRRR! dont worry though, Ill get her with my Hex vision 3343434

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:46 PM
grade 3 ol is currently offline Click here to Send grade 3 ol a Private Message Find more posts by grade 3 ol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grade 3 ol
Bordom Blabberer

also may i add that i got bored one day after she started calling me that and wrote 'I AM A FISH' 400 times, did a silly rimmer salute and pretended to collapse.... This was all in class mind you... embarrasment smile wacko

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:48 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I've heard of it, but I haven't read of the books

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ComeGetSum!
T.F.U.

I live in the UK and am a huge fan of Red Dwarf!
Can't wait for the movie!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:55 AM
ComeGetSum! is currently offline Click here to Send ComeGetSum! a Private Message Find more posts by ComeGetSum! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

erm i watched 1 random episode and didnt know what the hell was goin on can anyone xplain it 2 me ?

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:21 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

SMeeeeee heeeeeeee!

It's wierd, every episode I have watched about a million times, and the jokes are still funny.

I love EVERY series. I love the original two series where its just Cat, Rimmer and Lister arguing all the time and I love the later ones where it gets into aliens and space exploration and stuff. Rimmer is my fave character. I think Gunmen OF The Apocalype (Western) or Back to Reality (the first ep with Duane Dibley!) is my fave.

Has anyone got the DVDs? The deleted scenes are really cool - like it shows us what The Inquisitor looks like under the mask (I'm so glad it was deleted). Im such a geek, I love things like that. I also, I think its Series V DVD that shows you the American Red Dwarf - absolutely awful - complete with Robert Llewelyn as Krten with awful makeup, and a Dave Lister who would pass for Ace Rimmer.

On Series 3 DVD they let you play Backwards forwards - so you find out what they are saying. Funny how if you say "Erskib" and run it backwards it sounds like "Bitter".

And the guy who did the first Kryten was actually the guy who did talkie toaster in season 4. It's amazing how tight packed and fast paced it was, and how it made a half an hour seem like a days events just flashed past.

Mr. Flibble was genius - Chris Barrie (Rimmer) used to do Spitting Image so you can tell that came in useful, that puppet rocked - I DEMAND MERCHANDISE!

One of my all time favourite quotes comes from Rimmer (to Cat):
"Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this discussion, but the thing I think you should bring is silence" I actually use that quote in arguments lol. Red Dwarf is brilliant.

Last edited by Red Superfly on Apr 12th, 2005 at 03:37 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:23 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grade 3 ol
Bordom Blabberer

I am rimmer according to my friend. Just because i blame aliens for everything. (aliens used our bog role?)

One of my favourite lines from the show is by cat: We are all gonna die.

3343434!!!

But i love most the lines.

I actually made a mr flibble toy. It looks almost exactly like him. Right down to the red spotted bowtie.I did it by playing frankenstein with a few of my stuffed animals (and stealing the bowtie off my little bro's teddy bear.) I took it to school with me for like weeks and even ended up with the nickname " PENGUINLADY" from one of the boys.

I lost him in my room somewhere though ...

I dont think ill ever find him now sad

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:46 AM
Mireille

Better belive her two
hi i'm the friend grade 3 Ol keeps mentioning.

I love red dwarf i blame my dad because hes the one that got me into it and i got my friend into it mwahahahahaa
i have every series on vidio and the first four on dvd dads waiting for the box set of series of 5-8

ME WANT IT NOW (and grade 3 Ol and i still haven't blown up brisbane)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:57 AM
Mireille is currently offline Click here to Send Mireille a Private Message Find more posts by Mireille Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grade 3 ol
Bordom Blabberer

You goit.... YesI'm talking to YOU M!

your a goit, youre ALL goits! I'm surrounded by goits. MIREILLE youre a goit! mad YES I BLAME YOU. YOUGOT ME INTO IT!!!
NOW ITS AN ADDICTION!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:00 AM
Mireille

I'm a what

And thaaaats........bad?

The Rare Hunter of Love and Courage, Mireille, Remember

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:30 AM
Mireille is currently offline Click here to Send Mireille a Private Message Find more posts by Mireille Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote