KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Alien vs Predator vs Terminator!!

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator!!
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
griefzombie

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator!!

Has anyone read the graphic novel??? I think it would make A GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!! Let me know what you think about this, and no I am not a NOOB! evil face alien devil

Old Post May 10th, 2005 08:40 AM
griefzombie is currently offline Click here to Send griefzombie a Private Message Find more posts by griefzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that was bout the most dumbmed assed comic ever.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 06:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
griefzombie

I don't know which you read, but it made PERFECT sense to me! rock What the f**k?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:28 PM
griefzombie is currently offline Click here to Send griefzombie a Private Message Find more posts by griefzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWGEEK
Restricted

Account Restricted

it did make sence but was a bit dumb like ragesremorse said

hate leads to suffering......-MASTER YODA

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:05 PM
SWGEEK is currently offline Click here to Send SWGEEK a Private Message Find more posts by SWGEEK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Sounds awful.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:17 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

terminator would dominate for a while and melt from the acid so terminator would lose definitly unless is it was the one liquid terminator or the other terminator from #3

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:12 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Predator cloaks, plasma cannon takes out Terminator, then Alien's acid blood takes out Predator.

Fin.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:19 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no cinema, it is more like this. Aliens vs predator vs aliens gets made. No one goes to see it. Aliens vs predator vs terminator is left in a shallow grave and long forgotten.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

the way i see it, the predator puts on his cloaking device, and goes into hiding and stays outta the fight while the aliens and terminator duke it out, and soon enough the aliens' acid burns the the robot metal on the terminator, and thats when predator uncloaks and blasts the queen with his shoulder cannon big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 05:03 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfarey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that was bout the most dumbmed assed comic ever.

i thnk willy wonka was the dumdest movie ever it totoly suckes he did the real movie no good and what the hell was up with the pompa lopmpas?? the same guy in every shot talk about no low budget..

Attachment: willy.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:31 PM
pinkfarey is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfarey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfarey

Originally posted by pinkfarey
i thnk willy wonka was the dumdest movie ever it totoly suckes he did the real movie no good and what the hell was up with the oompa loompas?? the same guy in every shot talk about no low budget..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:32 PM
pinkfarey is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfarey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Predator cloaks, plasma cannon takes out Terminator, then Alien's acid blood takes out Predator.

Fin.

it all depends on wut teminator cause the t-100 wuz able to take a plasma hit from the tx from terminator 3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 10:35 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

i dont care who wins i lik preater

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 01:33 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediheroluke
your new empire

trmanator rocks

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 05:07 PM
jediheroluke is currently offline Click here to Send jediheroluke a Private Message Find more posts by jediheroluke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terminator will sa "Ill be back." Continuosly until te preds head explodes. Than he will just gund down the alien from twenty feet away. no acid.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

AvPvT.

Tacky.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:17 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jediheroluke
your new empire

he will be like die now, (lift up his massive gun) and blow all the aliens away

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:51 PM
jediheroluke is currently offline Click here to Send jediheroluke a Private Message Find more posts by jediheroluke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote