KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Started by: Sharcaeor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sharcaeor

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ey people,
can any of you please help me in my quest to unearth a film i saw on cable about 5 years ago. it was so astonishingly bad it was funny. i dont have the title, or who was in it....just some 'memorable scenes' . First off the plot seemed to revolve around this female scientist creating an army of androids...for her sexual pleasure...although one of them reacts to her advances by knocking her out! The robots eventually escape and run amok in a very low-budget near future USA. blah blah blah.
In one scene, one of the team of hero's has to rescue a friend in need...he looks at his watch and says: "i can be there in 37 seconds!" he then runs off at high speed. (he gets there in 30 secs or something)
in another scene, a big fight takes place in a cramped bedroom, and is very funnily executed. the hero wins by dumping the robot out of the window.
there is also a scene near the end where the brother of the female scientist is set alight by the heroes and merely stares at them calmly from the flames. the 'face' is over imposed on the scene, so his neck looks like its about 3 foot long!
one of the 'invincible' killer robots gets beat up by a fat mexican shop owner.
the film ends with a shot of one of the destroyed robots putting itself back together.
that's all i remember...ring any bells?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:49 PM
Sharcaeor is currently offline Click here to Send Sharcaeor a Private Message Find more posts by Sharcaeor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

Ok which "Cable" are we talking 'bout here? The X-men's Cable? Or a totally different Cable I don't know about? confused

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:44 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

LOL

She means "cable" as in cable tv lol stick out tongue

And no, sorry, i've never seen/heard of a movie like that lol
How old is it?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:03 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faradayslaw

Sounds like a made-for-tv movie from either the Scifi Channel or USA network...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:29 PM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharcaeor

She? i'm a 'he' thank you. *checks* yes i am. anyway, i don't know how old the film is, but it looked like it was made in the 80's or early 90's.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
Sharcaeor is currently offline Click here to Send Sharcaeor a Private Message Find more posts by Sharcaeor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote