KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Lady In The Water: A Bedtime Story By M. Night Shyamalan

Lady In The Water: A Bedtime Story By M. Night Shyamalan
Started by: BuRtOnEsQuE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BuRtOnEsQuE
Vertigo_ogitreV

Lady In The Water: A Bedtime Story By M. Night Shyamalan

Hey. I was just wondering what everyone's views on M. Night Shyamalan's latest thriller Lady In The Water were? If you have seen the trailer, post what you think here (the film has been listed as FANTASY on the IMDB, and their is not enough evidence to put it in the horror section yet).

I myself think it is brilliant that M. Night is branching out and doing something more gentle and soft. Still, the last closing seconds of the trailer sent a shiver down my spine.... smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 10:53 AM
BuRtOnEsQuE is currently offline Click here to Send BuRtOnEsQuE a Private Message Find more posts by BuRtOnEsQuE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuRtOnEsQuE
Vertigo_ogitreV

Anyone???........... sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:13 AM
BuRtOnEsQuE is currently offline Click here to Send BuRtOnEsQuE a Private Message Find more posts by BuRtOnEsQuE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Why don't you post the trailer that way people will see it and be able to give you their view on what they think.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:01 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Sounds like a good idea steve.Burt, Link plz.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:11 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

isnt htere a thread on this some were

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:48 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuRtOnEsQuE
Vertigo_ogitreV

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 07:09 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

the new trailer is out.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:36 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Cool new trailer.

I just hope it's not misleading like 'The Village'.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:22 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glenncerritos

Isn't this supposed to be a bedtime story he used to tell his children?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:16 AM
glenncerritos is currently offline Click here to Send glenncerritos a Private Message Find more posts by glenncerritos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

wasnt 'the village' supposed to be misleading?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:21 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieChik318

I saw the trailor for this movie on tv awhile ago...Shamalaym has a way of bringing twists and original ideas that can't really be found in today's cinema...he thinks outside of the box...and this movie looks reallyyy different...so I'm definitely there...!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:19 AM
MovieChik318 is currently offline Click here to Send MovieChik318 a Private Message Find more posts by MovieChik318 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieChik318

anyone??

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:46 AM
MovieChik318 is currently offline Click here to Send MovieChik318 a Private Message Find more posts by MovieChik318 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

I cant wait to see the movie!!!! I saw the trailer on the Ellen Degeners show! It looks awsome!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:18 PM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by glenncerritos
Isn't this supposed to be a bedtime story he used to tell his children?

Yup! smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:19 PM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

After the "Village" Ill wait for the dvd.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

I've just seen a new TV spot that showed some new stuff.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:45 AM
HAROLD is currently offline Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
se_que?

I can't wait to see the movie!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:26 PM
se_que? is currently offline Click here to Send se_que? a Private Message Find more posts by se_que? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

It'll suck. After Signs I just stopped caring for his work.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:55 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
epicadventure

I haven't heard much about what this movie will actually be about- I've seen tons of commercials, but I can't get a grasp of what the 2 hr long story line will be. Although one thing I have noticed is that what tiny bit (I think) I understand about the plot makes me realize that title itself and all the previous marketing has been a little bit of misdirection- from the images I've seen earlier, like the movie poster and the previews, my initital thought was that the lady in the water would be the scary thing. But, nope, apparently I was way off.

That seems very M. Night to me, and I'm not surprised that my initial impressions were off. I'm still not sure how the movie will pan out- fairy tales and adults don't often mix- but I think Shamalan is the director for it, since he can bring out the Grimm-like creepiness and whatnot.

elvisandanabelle.com

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 12:23 AM
epicadventure is currently offline Click here to Send epicadventure a Private Message Find more posts by epicadventure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I agree the trailers have drawn my interest for this film. M. Night lost some fandom with The Village. I was one of the few that did enjoy his film. Hopefully this one will be great.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote