KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Started by: TheVapor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVapor
Hero

Cool Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I know previous threads for Narnia have existed but they were pretty pointless and have been dead for some time. so i am reviving talk on the movies, and this topic is open to more than just the next movie but the movies and books in general.

What we know about the next movie:

Title: Prince Caspian
It is the fourth book in the series, but it links well with the first movie[based on second book] as the the third book is a separate story from the main one running through out the books.

Plot: Men have taken the land of Narnia from the animals, and have forced the intelligent talking ones into hiding. This has all happened after the Pevensies made their leave at the end of the previous movie. Prince Caspian who learns from a dwarf the history of Narnia rallies them together to gain back their land. When the Pevensies are once again summoned they help the Prince take the thrown and free Narnia.

Cast: All four Pevensie Children are returning, and it has been announced that they have found an actor to play the Prince though they have not revealed the name.

Current Status: Preproduction such as scouting for actors and filming locations is nearly complete.

Release date: May 16, 2008

That is all that is known at the moment. Let discussion begin!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:25 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:32 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Teaser trailer for Narnia: Prince Caspian...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809244324/video/5318792

Looks pretty good! thumb up

With The Dark Night, Iron Man, Indy IV, and this one we may just get the "summer of awesome" that I was hoping for in 07.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:32 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Looks good.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 07:47 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Finally...it's about damn time. I liked the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, this one looks like it'll be good

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:02 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

looks sweet

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 03:46 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've read all the Narnia books and thoroughly enjoyed The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I look forward to seeing this.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed the first one a lot, second looks wonderful.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:02 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It looks good, I agree.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 6th, 2007 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:12 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Looks better than LWW.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 06:21 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorin
Escudo de Roble

I liked a lot this book, more than other of Narnia serie.
And the trailer looks even more amazing.
Andrew Adamson did a great job with Narnia

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 09:34 PM
Thorin is currently offline Click here to Send Thorin a Private Message Find more posts by Thorin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Why do you have my name?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:04 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

laughing out loud

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:26 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I think this series will only get better as it goes.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 07:59 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

am not looking farward to this becouse i didnt like the first one. the plot is

OUT 27TH JUNE 2008

SPOLIER !!

Prince Caspian" finds the Pevensie siblings pulled back into the land of Narnia, where a thousand years have passed since they left. The children are once again enlisted to join the colorful creatures of Narnia in combating an evil villain who prevents the rightful Prince from ruling the land. Written by Max Davison {RockyHexorcist2785}

The four Pevensie children return to Narnia, only to discover that hundreds of years have passed since they ruled there, and the evil King Miraz has taken charge. With the help of a heroic mouse called Reepicheep, and the exiled heir to the throne, Prince Caspian, they set out to overthrow the King, once again with Aslan's help. Written by comicfan

A year after their first adventure in Narnia, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are pulled back in by Susan's magic horn. They find that hundreds of years have passed, and Narnia is now ruled by the bloodthirsty General Miraz, uncle to the true heir, Prince Caspian, now in exile. Now the children must find Caspian and help him depose Miraz...but how will they get home after it's done?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:02 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

This film is set to release on May 16, 2008 on USA, June 5 on AUs and June 27 on Uk.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:23 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Does anyone know how long this will be ?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:05 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

Probably I will watch this movie., I like the first movie of it.,

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:13 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HollywoodGurl

I think I'll wait until it comes on cable like I did with the first movie. I enjoyed the first film as well.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 09:17 PM
HollywoodGurl is currently offline Click here to Send HollywoodGurl a Private Message Find more posts by HollywoodGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Already a thread with the trailer in it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t471691.html

Requesting a merge.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 09:42 PM