KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Sliders

Sliders
Started by: Ulysses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ulysses
Hellblazer

Sliders

Anyone a fan of this series? I was a pretty big fan of the first two seasons. Great cast, a great intro (second season at least), often clever plots mixed in with just plain decent storytelling. It was a pretty innovative show (although it borrowed some stuff from Quantum Leap). Too bad they made such a mess of it in the later seasons. I think a movie on this would be excellent if they could get out some of the old cast.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:33 PM
Ulysses is currently offline Click here to Send Ulysses a Private Message Find more posts by Ulysses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

I am also fan of the series, the show was great, but they only showed the first 3 seasons in my country.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:41 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulysses
Hellblazer

You're not missing much with season 4 and 5, truthfully.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:19 PM
Ulysses is currently offline Click here to Send Ulysses a Private Message Find more posts by Ulysses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi

Why are they so bad?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:43 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulysses
Hellblazer

The first season cast is mostly out of it by then. The brilliant Arturo is written out in 3, and as I recall, Wade is written out somewhere in season 4. Things get confusing with a merged Quinn and with that also comes the loss of Jerry O'Connell. It was no longer the show it used to be (a ragtag group of people trying to find their way home, travelling through alternate realities), but became more of an action show, revolving around an invading alien race. It just wasn't the same show.

You can read up here.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:58 PM
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Sliders was the shiznit! I love catching the reruns marathons on SciFi. big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 02:35 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi

I hope that one day, they air the show on TV again, where i live.
Their airing Star gate for the 4 time in the row now, i cant believe they are airing this shitty show and not Sliders, or at least something else. Star gate is one of the worst shows ever.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 10:21 AM