KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Why not sell them on DVD?

Why not sell them on DVD?
Started by: WickedTexasMomA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Why not sell them on DVD?

Ima HUGE Tremor fan! As a kid I watched the first movie everyday for 10 years, To this day I can quote word for word while watching it. So needless to say I've collected the other three movies! I hear they have a script wrote up for the 5th movie but lack the money to make it. But Anyways, The series that Aired on Scifi in 2004 was awesomely great, Cheesey but still good ya know? There was 15eps but only 13 of them ever got aired. I am so disappointed when I found out they will not be releasing the show on dvd! I know they think it would be a waste of money and that they are scared they wont make any off of it. But other then Blood Ties the Tremor series was the only thing I ever set down to watch. mad Figures one of the few series I would pay buttloads for will never be on DVD. I hate it when these company's do this! They get you interested and if it doesn't have so many views, Tremors series was set at a view range of 5000 but it only got 4500ish views so they pulled the plunge on it, At least make it to where you can have it specially ordered and made! Charge out the ass but At least give us the opposition of buying!

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Last edited by WickedTexasMomA on Oct 14th, 2007 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:09 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i feel you. I was pissed when they cancelled oddysee 5 and dead like me on showtime, but they came out on dvd. So i probably dont know what your talking about. What am i talking about...,was i going to make a point?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 10:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

I'm just wondering what Tremor movie are you talking about? Because as far as I know there are many Tremor movies.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 02:25 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote