KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?

What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?
Started by: tauntaunmylight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tauntaunmylight
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?

I dont care what anyone else thinks, the twilight series will be infinitly better than the original star wars trilogy first off the graffics of twilight is way better than anything George Lucas could think of. Twilight special effects are so cool. It like commiting sucicide watching the special effects of star wars. The best special effect ever made was when those vampiressparkled in the sunlight. It is so magical and I fall in love with those specials effects. Those lightsabers are the worst swords in the world.Who comes up with that? the worst director in the world Thats who.Second the actors. Harrison Ford, Mark Hammel, Carry Fisher are the worst actors in the world. It made me throw up everytime i watch them. Bella is the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. Carry looks like she was born from a piece of crap and hit by the ugly tree multiple times. jacob and edward Man o man they would make any guy swing both ways. Harrison Ford and Mark Hammel make girls not even think about swinging both ways.Third the story line of twilight is so hard to figure out. It keeps me guessing till the very end. It gets me everytime. The star Wars trilogy. Dont get me started. I figured out the ending of the six movie from the bigining of the fourth movie. How can you call yourselves men when you openly say you love those movies. Twilight is the manliest movie ever made. I will give Star Wars some credit though. It the funniest movie ever made cuz it so hilarous watching such horrible acting. It so pothectic to watch. Thank goodness the twilight actors didnt watch those movies. That poor acting is contagious.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 11:00 PM
tauntaunmylight is currently offline Click here to Send tauntaunmylight a Private Message Find more posts by tauntaunmylight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Obvious troll is obvious

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 08:42 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

You are a putz, how can you compare 2? twilight is a piece of crap and so are the effects. STAR WARS change the way movies were made. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 08:07 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
You are a putz, how can you compare 2? twilight is a piece of crap and so are the effects. STAR WARS change the way movies were made. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Seconded. SW has also spawned inumerable books, toys, cards, video games, tv shows, other movies, inspirations, etc.

Until Twilight has this great of an influence, this thread = fail.

Last edited by Hewhoknowsall on Dec 16th, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 11:08 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?

Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
I dont care what anyone else thinks, the twilight series will be infinitly better than the original star wars trilogy first off the graffics of twilight is way better than anything George Lucas could think of. Twilight special effects are so cool. It like commiting sucicide watching the special effects of star wars. The best special effect ever made was when those vampiressparkled in the sunlight. It is so magical and I fall in love with those specials effects. Those lightsabers are the worst swords in the world.Who comes up with that? the worst director in the world Thats who.Second the actors. Harrison Ford, Mark Hammel, Carry Fisher are the worst actors in the world. It made me throw up everytime i watch them. Bella is the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. Carry looks like she was born from a piece of crap and hit by the ugly tree multiple times. jacob and edward Man o man they would make any guy swing both ways. Harrison Ford and Mark Hammel make girls not even think about swinging both ways.Third the story line of twilight is so hard to figure out. It keeps me guessing till the very end. It gets me everytime. The star Wars trilogy. Dont get me started. I figured out the ending of the six movie from the bigining of the fourth movie. How can you call yourselves men when you openly say you love those movies. Twilight is the manliest movie ever made. I will give Star Wars some credit though. It the funniest movie ever made cuz it so hilarous watching such horrible acting. It so pothectic to watch. Thank goodness the twilight actors didnt watch those movies. That poor acting is contagious.

I love it when they angsty emo no-nothings come on the board and spout nonsense.

Let's see who is regarded among the better actors in the world

Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison

or

Alec Guinness
Christopher Lee
Samuel L Jackson
Ewan Macgregor
Harrison Ford

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 03:35 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: Re: What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?

Originally posted by jaden101
I love it when they angsty emo no-nothings come on the board and spout nonsense.

Let's see who is regarded among the better actors in the world

Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison

or

Alec Guinness
Christopher Lee
Samuel L Jackson
Ewan Macgregor
Harrison Ford

Well said.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 05:12 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by darthmaul1
. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Or even Dracula (1992)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Kazenji
Or even Dracula (1992)

or dracula 2000

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 07:21 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Star Wars jizzed on Twilights face, and Twilight liked it...

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:39 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

im sorry that carry fisher doesnt look like a emo whore, and how the complex storyline of a crazy ***** who wants to be with a ******* vampire dick is some how a better storyline then star wars i just dont see

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 07:54 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have to admit. I watched the first, Twilight movie and it wasn't to bad.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 10:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

No

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 01:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trolling is not appreciated here; as you have done this in three separate threads, I'm giving you a warning. Knock it off or face the consequences.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote