KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » PREDATORS July 7 2010

PREDATORS July 7 2010
Started by: darthmaul1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

PREDATORS July 7 2010

Just wondering what people are thinking about this movie,especially with the leaked pics.
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/01/1...tures-released/
http://www.predatorsmovie.co.uk/
does anyone have ideas for tag lines for the trailer.
here are mine

THEIR BEST WARRIORS, OUR MOST DANGEROUS HUMANS.
THE HUNT IS ON, FOR THE DEMONS WHO MAKE TROPHIES OF MAN!
PREDATORS
July 7 2010

or

There's something out there...
waiting for them....
and it ain't no MAN!
Predators
july 7 2010

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 05:27 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why do we need another thread for this ?

when the other is just fine.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 05:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Just wondering what people are thinking about this movie,especially with the leaked pics.
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/01/1...tures-released/
http://www.predatorsmovie.co.uk/
does anyone have ideas for tag lines for the trailer.
here are mine

THEIR BEST WARRIORS, OUR MOST DANGEROUS HUMANS.
THE HUNT IS ON, FOR THE DEMONS WHO MAKE TROPHIES OF MAN!
PREDATORS
July 7 2010

or

There's something out there...
waiting for them....
and it ain't no MAN!
Predators
july 7 2010

I gotta tag line for you, ok here goes 'I already made a thread for this...you know this, you posted in it!' Being closed/joined soon by Impediment rating TBA

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 10:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

WOW!!! look at what I found about 4 threads down.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t481620.html

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

NO F*CKING WAY!!!!!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 04:05 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by steverules_2
I gotta tag line for you, ok here goes 'I already made a thread for this...you know this, you posted in it!' Being closed/joined soon by Impediment rating TBA

Correct but your thread was called predator 3 NOT PREDATORS as it should be. So i fixed your screw up.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 05:26 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Correct but your thread was called predator 3 NOT PREDATORS as it should be. So i fixed your screw up.

You didn't fix any screw up you just screwed up even more and made a thread about something thats already been made into a thread, and besides it is predator 3 in a way since it is the third predator movie, just cuz the thread isn't called PREDATORS doens't mean you go make a new thread cuz the otherwise was incorrectly titled erm Plus it was originally an AvP3 thread but got renamed and made into the predator 3 thread or summit like that by a mod so yeah

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 05:55 PM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by steverules_2
You didn't fix any screw up you just screwed up even more and made a thread about something thats already been made into a thread, and besides it is predator 3 in a way since it is the third predator movie, just cuz the thread isn't called PREDATORS doens't mean you go make a new thread cuz the otherwise was incorrectly titled erm Plus it was originally an AvP3 thread but got renamed and made into the predator 3 thread or summit like that by a mod so yeah

Baby to steverules, baby to steverules....WHA!!! WHA!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 10:05 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just relax everyone, just have impediment merge them

now, i personally am looking forward to this film

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 12:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow all you had to do was get in contact with the mods to rename it.............fool.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 12:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

erm Uhm....k confused You just managed to embarrass yourself

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 10:05 AM
Squirrel Fart

For fck sakes....its the same Goddamn thread. How are to figured that one out? its not that difficult...well maybe for someone it is.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

now, i personally am looking forward to this film

Me too, i just saw Adrien Brody in a movie called the jacket and he was quite good. i think most people still have his image from the Pianist in their heads. so there may be hope.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 05:24 PM
darthmaul1

Alot of people have said they think the movie will suck because Nimrod is a new director and they should of got someone more experienced.
But they have to remember that ALL the previous directors of alien, aliens, predator and predator 2, those were basically their first or second film. so i am hoping Nimrod will be able to pull it off (as vacancy was pretty good and armored looked good). fingers crossed.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 07:27 PM
tauntaunmylight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is there even an arguement about this? Who gives a crap if its the same thread or not and beside the Predators are crappy anyways. The Twilight movies are the movies everyone should be watching

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 02:57 PM
tauntaunmylight is currently offline Click here to Send tauntaunmylight a Private Message Find more posts by tauntaunmylight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
Why is there even an arguement about this? Who gives a crap if its the same thread or not and beside the Predators are crappy anyways. The Twilight movies are the movies everyone should be watching

Why do you enjoy trolling threads about Twilight?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 05:35 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The predators most likey claim those vampires heads as trophies.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 11:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Mature.

If there is already a thread about the topic, do not open another one. Title error or not, this isn't the way to do it. As this has not really introduced anything new to the discussion, I am closing it...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote