KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy
Started by: tauntaunmylight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tauntaunmylight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

I must say that i can't get enough of twilight. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Bella, I think she is right next to me and i can feel the pain she goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching twilight. I watch star wars and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Yoda reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for George Lucas cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 01:46 AM
tauntaunmylight is currently offline Click here to Send tauntaunmylight a Private Message Find more posts by tauntaunmylight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

Let me think of a good response....

Last edited by willman on Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 12:01 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

Re: Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
I must say that i can't get enough of twilight. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Bella, I think she is right next to me and i can feel the pain she goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching twilight. I watch star wars and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Yoda reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for George Lucas cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

I must say that i can't get enough of Star Wars. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Anakin, I think he is right next to me and i can feel the pain he goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching Star Wars. I watch Twilight and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Jacob reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for Catherine Hardwicke cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

Two can play the troll game, idiot.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 12:04 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: Re: Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

Originally posted by willman
I must say that i can't get enough of Star Wars. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Anakin, I think he is right next to me and i can feel the pain he goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching Star Wars. I watch Twilight and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Jacob reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for Catherine Hardwicke cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

Two can play the troll game, idiot.

Good response, i was going to say something but then i thought it would be a waste my time and internet space. LOL

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 07:14 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Attachment: stfu.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

Re: Re: Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

Originally posted by roughrider

Haha that picture makes me crease everytime i see it =D

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:11 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be honest, this thread seems genuine.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:56 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

wow ummm just wow is this person serious

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:40 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Let me guess: 14YO, in High School... erm

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:18 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Closed for trollery.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote