KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Aliens questions.

Aliens questions.
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Aliens questions.

From Aliens to Alien 3 how does the eggs get on the Sulaco again.

Like where was the Queen hiding the eggs?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 05:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Time Travel, an alien went back in time and planted an egg there.

hey man, it worked for the terminator series, and those movies are nothing but one big skull f*ck of "but how did they, if they, and then, but the" but they still made some money.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 05:48 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

iirc, they said that the alien queen laid eggs on the drop ship somehow. i don't recall if there was any other explanation.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Strange because the long egg sack was gone.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Strange because the long egg sack was gone.

exactly. it makes no sense.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 09:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Look up what James Cameron had to say about what they did to the Aliens' franchise. He was mad that they killed off Newt and Hicks. He said he spent so much time building all their relationships, and the next director instantly kills them in part 3. It's on youtube.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:33 AM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

There´s quite a few mistakes, one which I noticed straight away in Aliens is when Ripley is driving that skill power-loader thing, another walks along in the background. If you Look carefully, it's Ripley driving!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:04 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

it's suppose to be a superface hugger, cause it can plant a queen embryo and a drone embryo, which it did, one in ripley then one in the dog.
I don't have to worry cause i don't even consider alien 3 or 4 as part of the franchies my dvd's stop at aliens.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 06:30 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by darthmaul1
it's suppose to be a superface hugger, cause it can plant a queen embryo and a drone embryo, which it did, one in ripley then one in the dog.
I don't have to worry cause i don't even consider alien 3 or 4 as part of the franchies my dvd's stop at aliens.
Good Call.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 09:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

thanks

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 04:10 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grog_Burton

they ate her

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:11 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Perhaps Bishop planted the egg there... he was gone for quite awhile wasn't he. Let's not forget that he might have a alternate subroutine that could activate at any time. It would explain why the Queen would tear through him like that, stealing her eggs. The real answer is... the writer's got ****ing lazy. :0

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 06:44 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tarand
Restricted

Account Restricted

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 01:07 AM
tarand is currently offline Click here to Send tarand a Private Message Find more posts by tarand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NowYouRemember
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Aliens questions.

Originally posted by The Nuul
From Aliens to Alien 3 how does the eggs get on the Sulaco again.

Like where was the Queen hiding the eggs?

I don't recall eggs ending up on the Sulaco.

In, Aliens when they escape the facility, beforehand, when the transport craft is still on the ground, a facehugger stows away onboard, which is perfectly feasible, considering that place was crawling with them.

When Bishop lifted off with his posse and they all went into hypersleep, one of the facehuggers, the one who impregnated Ripley, focused on implanting the embreyo for a young Queen into her, instead of a conventional Drone.

Xenomorphs actually have the ability to do this when the Queen of the current colony dies and there aren't any others to take her place - a facehugger can change the DNA route on a host and instead implant an embreyo which will create a new Queen - thus ensuring the survival of the colony.

In real life, Ants have the same ability.

Probably where the writer got the idea.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 02:25 AM
NowYouRemember is currently offline Click here to Send NowYouRemember a Private Message Find more posts by NowYouRemember Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

^ This is what I was thinking. They never mentioned finding an egg on the ship in Alien 3, yet I'm sure they looked through the ship to see if there was anything worth keeping.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 05:26 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Myth
^ This is what I was thinking. They never mentioned finding an egg on the ship in Alien 3, yet I'm sure they looked through the ship to see if there was anything worth keeping.

Huh? you can see the egg in the opening credits on the sullaco. and the only thing that crashed on the planet was the hypersleep canisters in an escape pod. the sullaco did not crash.

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 09:14 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I guess it has been too long since I've seen the movie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 6th, 2011 12:40 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I think the idea was that the egg sacc isnt where the eggs are formed, but stored, given nutrition etc....so when the Queen tore herself from the sacc, she had a couple left in her ass, before she dropped them in the dropship's underbelly/landing gear well..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 6th, 2011 10:52 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koenig

Alien 3 dose have this weak over looked poor start of a storyline. The Director's cut of this film is in my view better.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 07:06 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Koenig
Alien 3 dose have this weak over looked poor start of a storyline. The Director's cut of this film is in my view better.

Never seen it, what is different?

Old Post May 9th, 2011 04:24 PM