KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Blade Runner Prequel/Sequel

Blade Runner Prequel/Sequel
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Blade Runner Prequel/Sequel

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 12:35 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Well, as long as they honor the continuity established by The Director's Cut/Final Cut and not the original theatrical version...OK.
It was going to happen someday anyway.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 06:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I actually would not mind this at all. The first one wasn'treally all that good, imo. I'd love to see something like this with the right director behind the wheel. If there was ever a "Christopher Nolan" type of movie, this would be it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 06:19 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Would be good if A) Nolan directs and B) Bale is our hero!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:15 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ehhhhhh. I can deal without Christian Bale.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:24 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Needs Harrison Ford.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 11:43 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Let me guess, it will be in 3D amrite?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 01:45 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Am I the only one who didn't like that movie? It's constantly listed as a classic, and I can never figure out why.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 04:26 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

No, I feel the same way. I really don't see its appeal at all.

The only thing I can say it had going for it was that its set pieces were excellent for its time. Aside from that, meh.

The book also wasn't much better.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 05:41 AM
steverules_2

I wasn't a huge fan of the original, but it certainly is a huge part of sci-fi history so I look forward to what they do with a prequel/sequel

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 01:01 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the same, I enjoyed Blade Runner but it's a vastly overrated science fiction film, and I've seen all cuts of the film.

Not bothered people are going to make a prequel or sequel.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 06:09 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote