KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Which Narnia film do you think is the best?

Which Narinia film is your favourite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Lion the Witch & the Wardrobe 2 66.67%
Prince Caspian 0 0%
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 0 0%
I don't have one. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which Narnia film do you think is the best?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Which Narnia film do you think is the best?

Mine is eith The Lion the Witch & the Wardrobe or Prince Caspian. I didn't think The Voyage of the Dawn Treader as as good.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 10:49 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

I actually liked dawn treader though my favourite is LWW. What book do you think they should make next? I think magicians nephew would be a great choice. do you think they would struggle though to make a film of the last battle?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 03:32 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The first one hands down. The others didn't even come close to the first.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 07:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I was so unimpressed by Prince Caspian that I didn't bother to watch Dawn Treader. Tilda Swinton made LWW.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 04:41 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

lucien, give dawn treader a chance it is better than caspian. i know what you mean about caspian though, but DT is more varied and interesting. caspian was a bit boring, half of me wished they had deviated from the book and actually brought jadis back to liven things up a bit

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 06:44 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

They need to make "The Magician's Nephew" film. Easily the best in the books.

It always shakes me how mediums ignore this book.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I was so unimpressed by Prince Caspian that I didn't bother to watch Dawn Treader. Tilda Swinton made LWW.

Tilda was a horrible actress for the role.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 06:55 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

I agree Magicians Nephew would make a great film. Its my favourite of the series. BTW who would you have chosen to play the white witch?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 08:10 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Someone along the lines of Monica Bellucci or Catherine Zeta-Jones.

The original BBC White Witch was near perfect...Barbara Kellerman. Though lacked sex appeal, but had all the intensity.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 17th, 2013 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 08:24 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The series got worse as it progressed.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote