KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Movie

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Movie
Started by: yakoob1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yakoob1

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Movie

Today so many science fiction movie released but there are not so Adventured type like The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug Movie.This Movie Really too good adventured movie.may be there no matter who is role play in this movie but true is this movie stars are really play best performance in this movie there action fights ,Dragon wars like scenes are in this movie i just say in last , must watch and download this movie yet u not see never see other movie Lolzz.. my home page address is address of that site where u get free movies

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 07:55 AM
yakoob1 is currently offline Click here to Send yakoob1 a Private Message Find more posts by yakoob1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evertonized

The first two films are really disappointing me so far, I loved Lord of the Rings, but The Hobbit has been rather slow and is it me, or is the director trying to make fight scenes funny? Stupid decision if he is...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2014 07:53 PM
Evertonized is currently offline Click here to Send Evertonized a Private Message Find more posts by Evertonized Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote