KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Darth Nihilus novel

Darth Nihilus novel
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Darth Nihilus novel

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 10:25 AM
Freedon Nadd is currently offline Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Can't imagine how that dialogue is gonna be written out. Just a bunch of scary moaning.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 10:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can't imagine how that dialogue is gonna be written out. Just a bunch of scary moaning.

I don't know what are you talking about?(Whether if it is about my writing skills or Nihilus's way of speaking)
You relate yourself to the future and call my (fan) novel "Just a bunch of scary moaning"? How so?
Enlighten me, my Lord. smile xD

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2016 07:24 AM
Freedon Nadd is currently offline Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

And if you think that Nihilus won't have a meaning of communication when he encases his spirit into the famous Sith armor, then you're wrong; of course I'll find a way to make Nihilus's communication with others around him 'feasible' and reasonable.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2016 07:26 AM