KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Which actor to play the doctor is your favorite?

Which actor to play The Doctor is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
William Hartnell 1 6.25%
Patrick Troughton 0 0%
Jon pertwee 1 6.25%
Tom baker 4 25.00%
Peter Davison 0 0%
Colin Baker 0 0%
Sylvester McCoy 1 6.25%
Paul Mcgann 0 0%
Chris Eccleston 2 12.50%
David Tennant 7 43.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which actor to play the doctor is your favorite?
Started by: Clark Kent 1989

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clark Kent 1989

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:23 AM
Clark Kent 1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Clark Kent 1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Clark Kent 1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Can't help but notice that you've only put forward ten options.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:22 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tennant is my favorite.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Tennant is the Worst.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 06:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clark Kent 1989

My top 3 are tom baker, Sylvester McCoy , peter Davison and pat troughton and Jon pertwee tied for fourth.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 01:11 AM
Clark Kent 1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Clark Kent 1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Clark Kent 1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pertwee is the best. Followed by Baker, Eccleston and Tennant. All 4 are or were excellent actors, Sean Pertwee who plays Alfred in Gotham is so like his Dad.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 03:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

Tennant.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:39 PM
BazookaMaster is currently offline Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

John Hurt, by far.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 07:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Tom Baker, he’s the one i grew up on.
Hell, i actually own/wear his scarf.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 01:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I've just seen Jodie Whittaker in a few clips, and right now I'm not liking her cockney accent. I prefer the Doctor when he/she is speaking High English.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 01:18 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, the Doctor always -does- seem like he’s tripping balls.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 12:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I've just seen Jodie Whittaker in a few clips, and right now I'm not liking her cockney accent. I prefer the Doctor when he/she is speaking High English.
Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and I share a standard kind of London Accent, as long as she doesn't sound like Ray Winstone, that's not the problem... I have more of an issue with her being a woman, I don't like sex change characters, be they Thor or the Doctor.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:45 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What kind of English accent would be Winstone's?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This clip showcases why Tennant was the best:

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just remember folks: the doctor NOT trapping you in a mirror for all eternity is him "being kind". That's how the 10th Doctor rolls.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:08 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What kind of English accent would be Winstone's?
Winstone is East London, over the river from us, it's almost exactly the same just a bit rougher, his is slightly raspier, it's true Cockney.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:02 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by roughrider

She plays the dumbest version of the Doctor, just worthless.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 11:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

She has a south Yorkshire accent in it, it's not cockney and sadly she feels like a kids tv presenter to me.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 03:50 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Time for Idris Elba to play the Doc. Barring that, Tom Baker.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 11:45 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote