KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » "Hackers"

"Hackers"
Started by: shadygrass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadygrass

The Movie "Hackers"

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to find the title of song that is in the moive "Hackers" (with Angelina Jolie). The song is not on all three of soundtracks.This is when the song is played when Dade was hacking and discovering about the worm and the virus.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:01 AM
shadygrass is currently offline Click here to Send shadygrass a Private Message Find more posts by shadygrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

hmm done know but the movie was pretty cool!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:48 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadygrass

Does anyone know of a website I could go to for help?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:25 AM
shadygrass is currently offline Click here to Send shadygrass a Private Message Find more posts by shadygrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I don't think there is different website you can go to you should try posting in a different Thread therer are threads here that are dedicated to Music, It's on the main page under community titled Music Discussion, you might want to try there

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:39 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Try www.imdb.com but this will only give you the names of the songs.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadygrass

Thanks for your input! smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:14 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Tongue Hackers

With the cheesy phrase 'he can override my systems any day!' in mind (I hang around with some strange, strange people... wonderful, but mad!), although I was a little confused at times (my TV has terrible reception... oh, it was on TV t'other Saturday), it's actually a cute movie, and not bad graphics for a low budget h4x0r flick. Interesting cheap use of the 'l33ts'... a question though, is the game that Dade and Kate play F-Zero?

~AI

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 08:30 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

how about this I made it for a member.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 08:36 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Most cute n_n

~AI

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 08:51 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

yeah wanna help me make one for me!!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:58 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david53m

Smile movie hackers

would like to know what the name of the last song is at the end of the movie and what group has it
thank you?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 01:39 AM
david53m is currently offline Click here to Send david53m a Private Message Find more posts by david53m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you mean "Halcyon and on" by Orbital ?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:01 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Easily one of my favorite movies of all time, with a baby Angie, no less.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:41 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

One of my faves as well. Cheesy at times but still good...plus Urban Dance Squad is in it!

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:45 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Soundtrack list for Hackers:

1. Original Bedroom Rockers - Kruder & Dorfmeister
2. Cowgirl - Underworld
3. Voodoo People - The Prodigy
4. Open Up - Leftfield
5. Phoebus Apollo - Carl Cox
6. Joker - Josh Abrahams
7. Halcyon and On and On - Orbital
8. Communicate [Headquake Hazy Cloud Mix] - Plastico
9. One Love - The Prodigy
10. Connected - Stereo MC's
11. Eyes, Lips, Body [Mekon Vocal Mix] - Ramshackle
12. Good Grief - Urban Dance Squad
13. Richest Junkie Still Alive [Sank Remix] - Machines of Loving Grace
14. Heaven Knows - Squeeze

LOVE this movie!! johnny Lee Miller

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:37 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Soundtrack sucks, lol. I got the CD the other day, and the 2 Prodigy songs were already on their 2nd album.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:54 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Was just trying to help embarrasment

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:04 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i love that movie. seriously.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:21 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

me 2 eek!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:57 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote