KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Battle Royale

Battle Royale
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Battle Royale

An awsome japanese movie...teens killing each other in a game the teachers have made.or something like that a really sick movie ...can't wait too see it Happy Dance cool

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:17 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image)

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:20 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

already thread on this

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:42 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

saw it

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:45 PM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

battle royale

wow it was an impulse buy really but i brought this film and was blown away it was so gruesome yet brilliant, really taught me alot about human emotion. Any 1 else seen it waddya guys think?

-TeamMir-

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:35 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

Its a great movie big grin the only objection is when that guy (cant remember his name now its been a while >.< ) gets knifed in the most sacred of areas repeatedly no had my legs crossed for the rest of the night.

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 01:31 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yeah. This is one of my favourate movies ever. It's so cool. When I first got a copy of it, I was watching it about 4-5 times a week. I love this movie.

I can't wait until the sequel is releaseed in the UK

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 06:33 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

After watching AUDITION and ICHI THE KILLER I thought it was very disappointing. After all the positive hype, it turned out to be little more than an overtly sylized variation on TURKEY SHOOT, a terrific little Austrailian number which delivered all the gory break neck goodies BR didn't... sad

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 07:43 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yeah. Ichi the killer was cool. The part at the end were the guys whole jaw drops open. Did that actor actually have his mouth cut that way, or was it just special effects??

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:15 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:57 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

didnt like the ending to BR

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:30 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

I love it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:28 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Smile Battle Royale

Pretty damn good movie... but I missed the first five minutes or so, I didn't see what all the commotion about that girl who they "definately saw a smile" was about. Why was everyone so interested?

Pity the geeks and that really pretty girl in the lighthouse got killed. And the girl on the video was cool too. Very... Japanese video. (:

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:13 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

II got the film on video, and it rocks!!!
I saw most of it last night, but have seen it about 100 times before, and it's one of my favourate movies ever.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:17 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

what's with the girl at the start?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:20 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

She was the winner of the previous competition.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 04:58 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

ah... I thought it might be something like that. thanks. (:

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:16 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

never trust Japanese schoolgirls! *grins*

ah, I kid. japan kicks butt. I can't wait until I can afford to go there when I'm older. (:

Old Post May 11th, 2004 05:17 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Have you seen some of the japanese anime's? Or some of the hentai that they have? Its so cool!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:26 PM
Loot

itīs a pretty good movie, i didnīt saw the second yet

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:28 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote